Phins to Finish Ahead of the Jets

PatsFanTX

It's never too early to predict how divisions shake out

By Chris Colston, Sports Weekly

You cannot predict what will happen in the NFL because, every year, something goofy happens.

Take last year. If you flip through all the preseason magazines, you will note that these geniuses

In all the years I've watched Football 1 thing

remains true!! No one can predict anything!! The

Jets could be a Great Team this year with everything

Gelling like a Felon or they could go up in Flames

like a Hermie Hot Wing!! I don't have a clue what

any Team will do! Every year some Teams do better

than expected and some do alot worse!! Remember the

Redskins when they had all those number 1 picks and

Dion,Bruce Smith etc..People were giving them the Lombardi

in training Camp..Then the season started! :lol:

In all the years I've watched Football 1 thing

remains true!! No one can predict anything!! The

Jets could be a Great Team this year with everything

Gelling like a Felon or they could go up in Flames

like a Hermie Hot Wing!! I don't have a clue what

any Team will do! Every year some Teams do better

than expected and some do alot worse!! Remember the

Redskins when they had all those number 1 picks and

Dion,Bruce Smith etc..People were giving them the Lombardi

in training Camp..Then the season started! :lol:

Good post Savage. The offseason usually has the Daniel Synder Skins doing well. On the field results are different all together.

anyone that puts stock into these things is a tool. I'm sure this guy is an "expert" on all things football and can tell you exactly what you need to know from the comfort sitting his fat a$$ on a couch every sunday.

It makes perfect sense to have the Phins ahead of the Jets.

Sure, I mean they have AJ Feeley who has started in 13 games and has thrown 21 interception. But, boy did he look good last year, leading them to those four mighty victories.

A RB they have the #1 Smokey McSmokester who is paying off debt and #2 rookie who never played as a #1 before. That is the killer combo.

There o-line? Exactly.

Defensively the Dolphins have always been strong. Of course the coordinator is now gone and half of the players are collecting social security, but hey, they look good. They also traded talent, but hey, how about them cheerleaders?

They are great on offense. Especially if they are playing a bunch of pregnant wives, because then they are in their natural element and can just treat you like a punching bag. Not sure who well they will do against grown men though.

Put that all together with a nice NFL rookie coach and in Nicky and you can be damn sure they will make the big show this year.

BZ

Talk out of the fins camp is Ronnie Brown wouldn't even be signed before camp...Ricky has to sit out 4 games...I am not to worried about the fins this year, these experts that no-one has ever heard of are just idiots trying to make anme for themselves, just like the moron who posted this thread =D>

Oh yeah, i am just sweating like a hooker in church thinking of what the phish will do to us this year!!! Get the f#ck out of here! They might as well just flip a coin or have a thumb war to decide which POS qb they start week to week. What a joke. I also heard that they are allowing smoking in pro player stadium this year, it was a stipulation that Cheech Williams insisted on if he was going to come back and ride the pine as a #2, now he just needs to figure out how he is going to sneak the bong onto the sidelines.

F#CK THE PHISH, F#CK THE PATS!!!!!!!!!

It's never too early to predict how divisions shake out

By Chris Colston, Sports Weekly

You cannot predict what will happen in the NFL because, every year, something goofy happens.

Take last year. If you flip through all the preseason magazines, you will note that these geniuses

Typical.

The Jets had a terrific off-season last year, had a healthy Chad returning, and changed their defensive philosophy, yet Miami was still predicted to finish better than us.

Williams quit, Boston shredded his knee, Feely flopped, and Miami proceeded to have THE worst off season of any team I can ever remember.

Fast forward to this off season. NY retooled in the draft, got rid of their village idiot(Hackett)the way I wish we could get rid of our imbecile(PatFanTx), brought back Coles, and yet Miami is predicted to surpass us.

Sure.

The Jets were one field goal away from advancing to the AFC Championship game, and Miami is supposed to surpass us.

Despite NY being superior on both lines, having better backs and receivers, better special teams, better qbs, and better coaches(ok, I'll give them Saban over Herm)we are to end up in third place.

Does anyone forget that NY is younger, has more playoff experience, and has ass raped Miami 11 out of the last 14 games?

Please. The only area Miami excels in are criminals.

The Jets were one field goal away from advancing to the AFC Championship game, and Miami is supposed to surpass us.

You keep throwing out this stupid accomplishment like it really means something. It really means squat.

Let's see, the Jets go 1-3 down the stretch last year, including a humiliating home loss to the Pats, and once again back into the playoffs.

Then they barely eek out a win in San Diego because of a rookie kickers missed chip shot (you guys need to get use to that) to win the game.

The Hermy takes the ultra conservative approach in a game the Steelers handed the Jets on a silver platter, but the Jets still come up short and once again get bounced before the AFCC game.

So to summarize, the Jets were extremely LUCKY to back into the playoffs when the Bills lost to the Steelers JV squad, lucked out in SD on a rookie mistake and could take advantage of a game the Steelers tried desparately to give away.

Hardly qualifies as a good team "one kick away" from the AFCC game.

No wonder national writers have the Jets coming in 3rd behind the Phins.

You keep throwing out this stupid accomplishment like it really means something. It really means squat.

Let's see, the Jets go 1-3 down the stretch last year, including a humiliating home loss to the Pats, and once again back into the playoffs.

Then they barely eek out a win in San Diego because of a rookie kickers missed chip shot (you guys need to get use to that) to win the game.

The Hermy takes the ultra conservative approach in a game the Steelers handed the Jets on a silver platter, but the Jets still come up short and once again get bounced before the AFCC game.

So to summarize, the Jets were extremely LUCKY to back into the playoffs when the Bills lost to the Steelers JV squad, lucked out in SD on a rookie mistake and could take advantage of a game the Steelers tried desparately to give away.

Hardly qualifies as a good team "one kick away" from the AFCC game.

No wonder national writers have the Jets coming in 3rd behind the Phins.

Actually Tampax, what I'd like to throw out is you, with the rest of the garbage.

Still stinging from the challenge I laid down?

I'm still waiting for your list of backup qbs that are better than Chad. Better than an 85% Chad. I spotted you twenty. Man up, find your seeds, if possible and give us your list. Otherwise, find a garage, get in and start your car, and do us the greatest favor by dying. I've run out of fertilizer for my lawn, and could use your festering pile of flesh. Then again, you'd more than likely contaminate my grass and garden.

Yes, I threw it down because it is a fact. Despite what you and the other ass clowns think, despite what was predicted, the Jets did make the playoffs last year, in addition to Atlanta and San Diego, two teams that few, if any had making the playoffs. Most people had all three teams finishing below .500.

The fact is that most of these predictions blow, just like yourself. They're meaningless, yet YOU cling to them as if they were the Gospel. Luck is always involved in any success, and people and teams that are successful know how to use luck.

You had one of the luckiest plays in NFL history, having the fumble against Oakland overturned, yet you want to claim all of our achievements as luck.

What little credibility you have gets shredded the more you post. You easily ignore the other facts that I posted about NY being a better team than Miami, yet you bring up luck.

Brien also missed an easy 33 yd field goal in that game. Wasn't that luck for San Diego? Weren't they also lucky that Barton kept them alive with a late hit?

Yeah, I thought so.

Wasn't Pittsburgh lucky that OUR kicker missed two very makeable field goals? Which involved more luck?

Try and spin it whatever way you want, Tampax, you're in over your head with me. You can't debate me. Try something else. Please.

Despite an aging RB, and a QB with one hinge, we almost made it to a thid game against you. despite this, NY still doesn't get the credit it deserves. That's ok. I was smart enough to not buy into their garbage, and I'm smart enough to know that you onyl have one agenda, and it doesn't involve talking reasonable football.

Finished your list yet?

Typical.

The Jets had a terrific off-season last year, had a healthy Chad returning, and changed their defensive philosophy, yet Miami was still predicted to finish better than us.

Williams quit, Boston shredded his knee, Feely flopped, and Miami proceeded to have THE worst off season of any team I can ever remember.

Fast forward to this off season. NY retooled in the draft, got rid of their village idiot(Hackett)the way I wish we could get rid of our imbecile(PatFanTx), brought back Coles, and yet Miami is predicted to surpass us.

Sure.

Despite NY being superior on both lines, having better backs and receivers, better special teams, better qbs, and better coaches(ok, I'll give them Saban over Herm)we are to end up in third place.

Does anyone forget that NY is younger, has more playoff experience, and has a$$ raped Miami 11 out of the last 14 games?

Please. The only area Miami excels in are criminals.

Damn MJ... don't use logic, that will only confuse them. The only thing those people understand is "My dad can beat up your dad!". I mean, couldn't Saban's dad beat up Herm's dad? :lol:

Actually Tampax, what I'd like to throw out is you, with the rest of the garbage.

I'm still waiting for your list of backup qbs that are better than Chad. Better than an 85% Chad. I spotted you twenty. Man up, find your seeds, if possible and give us your list. Otherwise, find a garage, get in and start your car, and do us the greatest favor by dying. I've run out of fertilizer for my lawn, and could use your festering pile of flesh. Then again, you'd more than likely contaminate my grass and garden.

Yes, I threw it down because it is a fact. Despite what you and the other a$$ clowns think, despite what was predicted, the Jets did make the playoffs last year, in addition to Atlanta and San Diego, two teams that few, if any had making the playoffs. Most people had all three teams finishing below .500.

The fact is that most of these predictions blow, just like yourself. They're meaningless, yet YOU cling to them as if they were the Gospel. Luck is always involved in any success, and people and teams that are successful know how to use luck.

You had one of the luckiest plays in NFL history, having the fumble against Oakland overturned, yet you want to claim all of our achievements as luck.

What little credibility you have gets shredded the more you post. You easily ignore the other facts that I posted about NY being a better team than Miami, yet you bring up luck.

Brien also missed an easy 33 yd field goal in that game. Wasn't that luck for San Diego? Weren't they also lucky that Barton kept them alive with a late hit?

Yeah, I thought so.

Wasn't Pittsburgh lucky that OUR kicker missed two very makeable field goals? Which involved more luck?

Try and spin it whatever way you want, Tampax, you're in over your head with me. You can't debate me. Try something else. Please.

Despite an aging RB, and a QB with one hinge, we almost made it to a thid game against you. despite this, NY still doesn't get the credit it deserves. That's ok. I was smart enough to not buy into their garbage, and I'm smart enough to know that you onyl have one agenda, and it doesn't involve talking reasonable football.

Finished your list yet?

Tx...you just got owned!!!

Yes, I threw it down because it is a fact. Despite what you and the other a$$ clowns think, despite what was predicted, the Jets did make the playoffs last year, in addition to Atlanta and San Diego, two teams that few, if any had making the playoffs. Most people had all three teams finishing below .500.

Yeah, I thought so.

Finished your list yet?

SONNED!!!

Yeah, I thought so.

Finished your list yet?

Ouch . That had to hurt.

Chewed up, spit out and left for dead. =D>=D>=D>

Archived