Word Association

Off-topic, but the OP, Preston Howley III, is a second account of a guy who had a Kellen Clemens avatar with a heart on it. He used to talk about religion and politics more than allowable and was always carrying about how Ireland and Irish Catholics (specifically) saved the world. He got permabanned after that. I see the avatar clear as a day, but I can't for the life of me think of the poster's name at the moment. It will come to me, obscure and long ago stuff always does because brain; but I just didn't want to have to wait until I was staring at the ceiling in the dark at 3:00 a.m. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jetophile said:

Rollerball

I said this probably 12 years ago in this thread. It's Word Association SINGULAR, not two or more word associations plural. And now I just typed out a whole bunch of crap, so I just kicked myself in my own ass. 

AND ROLLERBALL IS ONE WORD, BITCHES.

I believe that the original thread idea of one word for another has morphed into one which embraces a stream of consciousness response, no matter its length.

• Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, munchmemory said:

I believe that the original thread idea of one word for another has morphed into one which embraces a stream of consciousness response, no matter its length.

Shut the fck up. Three words, sounds like, shut the fck up. Consiousness, I can do that. I was in a coma once and came out on the other side. The other side of WHAT who is to say; and although once is enough, I might slip into another one on purpose to get away from the Jets.

Brain.

If someome says "Donovan's!" I'll be s-o-o-o happy!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jetophile said:

Shut the fck up. Three words, sounds like, shut the fck up. Consiousness, I can do that. I was in a coma once and came out on the other side. The other side of WHAT who is to say; and although once is enough, I might slip into another one on purpose to get away from the Jets.

Brain.

If someome says "Donovan's!" I'll be s-o-o-o happy!

Damage.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Flake (Not Bela.  Just what popped into my head)

Brain.

OK, OK, Abzug . I had a dog named Bela and he really was named after Bela Lugosi. He had a Widow's Peak and it just worked oh, and I always imagined him speaking in a Hungarian accent if he could talk. I'm a huge Universal Monster fan, BTW.

Wait, nevermind I'm out of turn.

Speck.

7 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Brain.

OK, OK, Abzug . I had a dog named Bela and he really was named after Bela Lugosi. He had a Widow's Peak and it just worked oh, and I always imagined him speaking in a Hungarian accent if he could talk. I'm a huge Universal Monster fan, BTW.

Wait, nevermind I'm out of turn.

Speck.

Richard   ( I'm beginning to believe you're out of your mind too) lol 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1