Dustin Pedroia (the 5 year old on the red sox)

MagicBizkit87

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you talked to a Bostonian before, they really are like that.

so now they are delusional and full of themselves? Wow. Great info. I dont know how I got by the past 4 years without that info. BTW, how do you know this? Obviously you have lived up here to know what a certain population is like, right? You're not making a ridiculous assumption are ya???

Thanks JCB!! Now I can live happily ever after in Chowda town...

Because you posted it..on a public messageboard.

Jackass.

Way to avoid another question though...so now you're a 20 year old who talks like a baby and has homo obsessions with another poster whacking off.

Jackass..again.

:rl:

Have fun talking in here guys, i'll be leaving now, continue having no life as usual.

Later JCB... see ya in 2 games for another round of Yankee Jackass.

was that supposed to be hurtful? Having no life? I thought anyone who participated on a message board had no life... guess that includes you my friend.

Have you talked to a Bostonian before, they really are like that.

That sums it up right there. Have you ever been to Boston? Do you realize that everyone making fun of you in this thread isn't from Boston or a Red Sox fan (apart from me)?

That sums it up right there. Have you ever been to Boston? Do you realize that everyone making fun of you in this thread isn't from Boston or a Red Sox fan (apart from me)?

Hey I'm a Red Sox fan (and Mets fan ) going back to Yaz. Even used a 33" Yaz bat in HS. The only time I was torn was in 86' when I rooted for the Mets. ;)

Have fun being an internet tough guy, whats that quote? Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded. Well hello retard, and good bye, I am out.

well... lets see.

You tried being an internet tough guy.

You tried arguing on the internet.

Welcome to the Special Olympics my friend!!! And you came in last... awww... once again you are mommy's little disappointment. At least you get a participation ribbon!

well... lets see.

You tried being an internet tough guy.

You tried arguing on the internet.

Welcome to the Special Olympics my friend!!! And you came in last... awww... once again you are mommy's little disappointment. At least you get a participation ribbon!

Go **** yourself. I am no way a disappointment to my parents, although I doubt your parents were ever proud of you, look at what you are doing now, you're arguing on the internet like a ****ing fool.

Funny, I don't want something to be viewed, and typical of you *******s to have it viewed. Have fun having no life, it suits you guys very well.

sorry I was so quick on the reply button... thats what happens when you have no life. You sit here and wait for the next post in this lousy thread.

Btw, thought you said you were leaving??? What are you still doing in this thread????

sorry I was so quick on the reply button... thats what happens when you have no life. You sit here and wait for the next post in this lousy thread.

Btw, thought you said you were leaving??? What are you still doing in this thread????

Apparently I have no where to go at this moment, why are you so wrapped up in my business?

Go **** yourself. I am no way a disappointment to my parents, although I doubt your parents were ever proud of you, look at what you are doing now, you're arguing on the internet like a ****ing fool.

So if my parents are disappointed in me because I argue on the internet, why wouldnt your parents be disappointed in you for doing the same thing?

And once again... more proof you think you're an internet tough guy who gets upset easily and doesnt know how to take a joke.

Why is it I dont get upset about anything you say about me, but every comment I make you get more and more pissed off? Why is that? Is it immaturity on your part? Is it because Daddy never told you he loves you?

I have no clue on how old you are, but you sure do act like every spoiled brat growing up these days. When things dont go your way you throw a fit. Maybe if you would stop saying such stupid things annoying jackasses like myself would stop bothering you.

Grow up. Get a sense of humor. Or get out. Because you are going to be chewed up and spit out by this world.

Yo it's look in the mirror time again newbie. :biggrin:

Dude, Newbie? Come on, you must have no life if you call people noobs on the internet.

Oooohhh.., snap!!! He got you there Thai Jet! That is sooooo 1994!!!!!

NEWBIE!!! HA HA HA!!! I almost never hear that on a daily basis anymore....

WE HAVE ALREADY ESTABLISHED WE HAVE NO LIFE. YOU CANNOT SAY ANYTHING TO US THAT WILL UPSET US. GIVE UP ALREADY.

So if my parents are disappointed in me because I argue on the internet, why wouldnt your parents be disappointed in you for doing the same thing?

And once again... more proof you think you're an internet tough guy who gets upset easily and doesnt know how to take a joke.

Why is it I dont get upset about anything you say about me, but every comment I make you get more and more pissed off? Why is that? Is it immaturity on your part? Is it because Daddy never told you he loves you?

I have no clue on how old you are, but you sure do act like every spoiled brat growing up these days. When things dont go your way you throw a fit. Maybe if you would stop saying such stupid things annoying jackasses like myself would stop bothering you.

Grow up. Get a sense of humor. Or get out. Because you are going to be chewed up and spit out by this world.

Good points. I look at CurtisMartin28 who's 15 and then I read this dudes dribble and I'm thinking....maturity wise this dudes like 11 years old. He's young alright and VERY imature but my sides are still aching from his thread and posts. :rl: Let the fun times roll. :biggrin:

Archived