New Fan Photos

Maxman

Would Tom Brady had achieved the same success he's had in New Englad, had he been drafted by any other team?

Look at the adversity Chad Pennington has had to overcome:

1. Drafted by a team that went through 4 head coaches in 24 hours (that's hyperbole :lol: )

2. The guy who was in the chair when the music stopped, Herm Edwards, is incompetent, arrogant, stubborn and daffy. He had zero confidence in Chad Pennington, and left Vinny Testeverde in at QB, even though his strength was the vertical game and his relationship with Paul Hackett was volatile.

3. His OC was a complete tool.

4. Has a GM that believes a million dollar QB should be protected by a ten cent offensive line.

5. With less than a minute to go in the first half of a preseason game, the HC decides it's a good idea to have the franchise QB on the field; his OC, the tool, calls some whacky play that requires a rookie FB to block, but I guess the rookie (BJ Askew) could not decipher hyroglyphics (Hacketts playbook) and 3 Giant defenders were in the backfield in less than 3 seconds, with Pennington running for his life, and then injuring his wrist.

6. Pennington is then rushed back to play against the Eagles, when Vinny started the game and was doing fine. The Jets lost, of course.

7. The following season, Pennington again is injured but is brought back prematurely (again) with a torn labrum, when the backup QB, who is 2-1 as the starter, is doing just fine. (Quincy Carter, not the most stable guy to begin with, was so devestated by his short stay in Herm's world, winds up in a drug rehab and then falls off the face of the earth)

Seriously, would Tom Brady have faired better than that, under those circumstances?

Great post JetMoses!

Nice to see your top-notch security features in the fan photo section where pics can NOT be copied and distributed anywhere on the internet. :shock:

Mwahahaha! Don't tell me that's how they duped you into sending in your picture? And you believed it? :lol:

p.s. I'll delete that if you'd like but only because it's you.

Would Tom Brady had achieved the same success he's had in New Englad, had he been drafted by any other team?

Look at the adversity Chad Pennington has had to overcome:

1. Drafted by a team that went through 4 head coaches in 24 hours (that's hyperbole :lol: )

2. The guy who was in the chair when the music stopped, Herm Edwards, is incompetent, arrogant, stubborn and daffy. He had zero confidence in Chad Pennington, and left Vinny Testeverde in at QB, even though his strength was the vertical game and his relationship with Paul Hackett was volatile.

3. His OC was a complete tool.

4. Has a GM that believes a million dollar QB should be protected by a ten cent offensive line.

5. With less than a minute to go in the first half of a preseason game, the HC decides it's a good idea to have the franchise QB on the field; his OC, the tool, calls some whacky play that requires a rookie FB to block, but I guess the rookie (BJ Askew) could not decipher hyroglyphics (Hacketts playbook) and 3 Giant defenders were in the backfield in less than 3 seconds, with Pennington running for his life, and then injuring his wrist.

6. Pennington is then rushed back to play against the Eagles, when Vinny started the game and was doing fine. The Jets lost, of course.

7. The following season, Pennington again is injured but is brought back prematurely (again) with a torn labrum, when the backup QB, who is 2-1 as the starter, is doing just fine. (Quincy Carter, not the most stable guy to begin with, was so devestated by his short stay in Herm's world, winds up in a drug rehab and then falls off the face of the earth)

Seriously, would Tom Brady have faired better than that, under those circumstances?

=D>

btw

late, but there is something i wanna tell you.

We're all living in Amerika

Amerika ist wunderbar

We're all living in Amerika

Amerika

Amerika :wink:

guess who is this :mrgreen:

For withdrawl purposes you can continue to ride Savage's coat tail on the Martin sucks campaign.

Why do you Martinette's always have to lie?? Show

me one post where I have ever said Martin sucks??

I have always said he deserves to be in the HOF

some day based on his longevity and his great

Durability as a RB!!

I just think the Team would

have been better served using both Backs and having

them both fresh come playoff time!! Like Boozer and

Snell,Freeman and Hector and the greatest 3 back

rotation of all time Csonka,Kiick and Morris!! Why

not attack my Logic rather then make stuff up?? If

I post something like Martin hasn't scored a TD in

the Playoffs since Hermie has been HC is it a Lie??

Hell he needed 700 more carries then Jim Brown to

get the same yardage!!

And he had to have more carries then all the other backs last year to

win the Rushing title with Holmes hurt! That's not

knocking Martin that's stating facts!! I gave

big Kudo's to him and his main Man Paul Hackett last

year for giving a 31 yr old back the most carries

of his career..How many OC's do you know have given

that many carries to a 31 year old back that the year

before had 2 TD's on 323 carries?? Especially when

you had a younger,faster more powerful back sitting

on the bench who had 4 TD's on 46 carries?? Attack

me with facts and logic don't make crap up!!! [-X

wow surprisingly there are some nice lookin ladies in those pics! :wink: Don't make me break out my pic now...haha

There is a rigorous screening process here for the ladies. I give the "nice looking ladies" a pre-sign up physical, the once over (and under) so to speak, so if you know any cuties send them over. All ugly chicks must be sent to TomShane, after which they will no longer be willing to sign up here.

Nice to see your top-notch security features in the fan photo section where pics can NOT be copied and distributed anywhere on the internet. :shock:

Not sure why exactly but you were funnier when I thought you were like 450 pounds.

There is a rigorous screening process here for the ladies. I give the "nice looking ladies" a pre-sign up physical, the once over (and under) so to speak, so if you know any cuties send them over. All ugly chicks must be sent to TomShane, after which they will no longer be willing to sign up here.

do they dig red, white and blue at all? or do they always go green?

For whatever reason, these specimens saw fit to post their portraits to the Web. That makes them fair game ...

The images in this site were gathered from the far corners of the World Wide Web, in places where dreary, commonplace (commonface) people desperately scrabble for attention by posting their mugs for an international audience to gawk. The images that follow were all posted by people whose message to the World (Wide Web) is "Hey, look at me!"

So look at them

Archived