Tonight at 8:30

RSJ

Did they lose in Pittsburgh again?

:lol::lol:

I was somehow hoping they didn't and it was all just a bad dream. But after watching it again I can confirm that yes they did lose to pitt again. BTW, the highlights were pretty cool. Mawae was on the sidelines when Vilma made a int. and was saying what a player Vilma is and will be on. Pretty good watch and well put together.

2004 Jets season review is on NFL Network.

Is that a premium channel? 'Cos I got this thing on called "NFL" or some such crap and they are spotlighting the Carolina Panthers. Before that, it was an hour long show on a Vikings/Colts game. The only redeeming thing about that drek was the narrator saying "onterrio smith" about a dozen times.

It still makes me laugh! :lol:

it was NFL NETWORK....ESPN was doin the same thing too..

Is that a premium channel? 'Cos I got this thing on called "NFL" or some such crap and they are spotlighting the Carolina Panthers. Before that, it was an hour long show on a Vikings/Colts game. The only redeeming thing about that drek was the narrator saying "onterrio smith" about a dozen times.

It still makes me laugh! :lol:

NFL Network has spent the last 4 days or so playing the 2004 Yearbooks for all of the teams, and throwing in some of the Game of the Week's as well... So if Moses saw the Panthers one, it was probably the same yearbook for them.

I love how all of them get such positive spin - like you just watched recaps of the GREATEST 4-12 season of all time... :lol:[-o<

Archived