traing camp next weekend

joiseyjet

Who from this site is going next weekend & what time & days : I`m staying at the marriott fri. & sat. and am debateing getting there for fridays A.M. practice or the afternoon session..
These guys are more of the Motel 6 class, not Marriott

These guys are more of the Motel 6 class, not Marriott

Jon, if you'll just hit the paypal button on the way out like I keep begging you to I would be able to attend more roadies and stay at better hotels, you cheap ****. Help a brother out, knowImsayin?

Remember the time you bought tickets from me and didn't pay me for them for months?

Yeah that was funny. I liked that.

Yeah, I remember it was like 3 weeks. I have a bad habit of putting stuff in envelopes and stamping them, then they sit in my sun visor until I realize they are still there. :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I remember it was like 3 weeks. I have a bad habit of putting stuff in envelopes and stamping them, then they sit in my sun visor until I realize they are still there. :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah I thought it was just funny. After reading your Motel 6 comment! :mrgreen:

Dude, its still true. Do you really think Shane would fit in at the Marriott???? Maybe the KOA Campground would be a better fit :lol:

Jon:

It really seems like you are challenging me here. The story of why you paid me late was classic. I sent you those front row tickets when you were in a bind. (It was much more than 3 weeks for payment).

I think it is a little embarassing for you. That is why I have never shared it.

Jon:

It really seems like you are challenging me here. The story of why you paid me late was classic. I sent you those front row tickets when you were in a bind. (It was much more than 3 weeks for payment).

I think it is a little embarassing for you. That is why I have never shared it.

It was 3 weeks, now stop the bs. Why are you suddenly so sensitive, is your vagina hurting or something?

It was 3 weeks, now stop the bs. Why are you suddenly so sensitive, is your vagina hurting or something?

Good one. I knew you didn't want me to share the story. And I won't.

Just making a point. That's all!

this is good 13 replies to this thread and not 1 answers who is actually going....

that is sooooo infuriating joisey! i cant believe that they didnt stay on topic :shock: sometimes this place is just unbelievable! Dont people realize that all we want to do is talk a little football! sheesh!

so I will answer your question. Unfortunately... i do not think i am going to camp, but i hope to make it to albany for the scrimmage.

:mrgreen:

We knew you were a Jets fan all along, Garb. You weren't fooling anyone here. See you at camp, then. I might drop in for friday morning's session bfore heading back to Manhattan.

Right..... :roll: Actually, I was a fan of some Jets FANS - but that group is slowing dwindling.... :lol:

What is completely lost in the thread is the fact that CORKY gets tickets from Max....yup, Corky, the retard from a "rival" fansite and I get .....umm......completely dissed. Nice.

It was a few years ago Garb. No way I give Jetman my address now. He would pull up with a few of those 16H tanks.

That would be scary!!!

It was a few years ago Garb. No way I give Jetman my address now. He would pull up with a few of those 16H tanks.

That would be scary!!!

Nothing to be scared of with a PT Cruiser max

Is that a promise? :mrgreen:

Promise? It's fact. :mrgreen:

BTW - for those of you interested in the Pats Training Camp - turn up the volume and click on this and explore (c/o Mrs. B of Patriotworld.com and Full Tilt/FullTime):

http://www.projo.com/sports/carolynthornton/mrsb/flash/

Be sure to click on "Up Close and Personal" to see some really nice photos of Tedy Bruschi and his boys.

Chris, I'll be there beginning Saturday for two weeks. You meeting us in Albany on Saturday, August 6th after Saratoga?

See you on SAT. then GGG ,& no i`m not going to Albany for the practice scrimage ,to far to travel for a day trip.I`m mainly asking who`s going to decide if I need to get up at 3am to make it there for the 8:45 am practice or if i`ll just wait till the 3:30pm practice

Some people would look at a thread like this and say, this is exactly what is wrong with JetNation.

I look at a thread like this and I think...this is what makes this website so good.

How poetic...

And for the record, I would attend, but I have this slight case of being in Michigan for my entire life. Doc says it's terminal.

Some people would look at a thread like this and say, this is exactly what is wrong with JetNation.

I look at a thread like this and I think...this is what makes this website so good.

what are you talking about oh great and powerful weblord...there is no way this is representative of Jetnation.... there are nooooo somg lyrics :lol:

some camp lyrics....

Hello Muddah, hello Fadduh,

Here I am at Camp Grenada

Camp is very entertaining

and they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining.

NOW it is a true JN thread!

:mrgreen:

Archived