Say goodbye to the best jerseys in college football...

Mavrik

Apparently Michigan is getting new jerseys for the upcoming season.

01.jpg

Now granted, they're not changing the helmets and the jerseys look similar to the old ones, but that lighter fabric on the home jerseys (blue ones) looks absolutely ugly. Michigan's always had one of the best uniforms in sports, now just looks like they're going to change them just to make an extra buck.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Trust me, I hate this.

I refuse to buy those things. I'll hold onto my old Maize and Blue forever. Those new things blow.

See the only problem I see with them is you know the boosters are going to be PISSED by the new jerseys. Wouldn't be suprised if they put their foot down and demanded to go back to teh old ones.

Ann Arbor is a whore!!

Go Buckeyes! I've been a fan since I was a kid when Spielman was on the squad, so no front-running here either.

Whoopie? Silver and Scarlett... a real man's color scheme...

Exactly.

I know I shouldn't take offense to the use of the term queer... but damn man! It's just lame!

And Notre Dame sucks. Has sucked. Always will suck.

Ann Arbor is a whore!!

Go Buckeyes! I've been a fan since I was a kid when Spielman was on the squad, so no front-running here either.

Ah yes the Buckeyes, nothing better than having the colors I see when I'm having a bad case of the s***s one day. Enjoy all of those NCAA violations.

And as for Bob's Notre Dame, I'm sure all Irish fans are mad that their program currently has about as much relevance and prestige as the Florida Atlantic University Fighting Owls. Hearing every College football guru claim that Notre Dame is "just another program now" was music to my ears. Have fun with Weis because the only way they are going to see a Nat'l title game is if they scalp tickets off of Mike Tice.

Michigan has exactly one national championship since 1948, and that was just AP. The USA/coaches poll gave it to Nebraska as a gift. Notre Dame stole one title in the 80's.

There... fixed that for ya. And, if you wanna play what have you done for me lately... Michigan's did come lately. At least they've shown up the past twenty years. Loser.

Notre Dame. Not much to root for recently, I'll admit.

But I'm no frontrunner.

Bob did you go to ND? Otherwise why would you choose ND as your team of choice?

And I don't want to hear that because you are of Irish heritage, that is why you chose them. That would be like me choosing USC because with my first encounter with Mary Lou D-Cup, I used a Trojan comdom.

Anybody that chooses Notre Dame is playing the lead of a "frontrunner". Kinda like the Yankees, just not as tawdry.

Michigan has exactly one national championship since 1948, and that was just AP. The USA/coaches poll gave it to Nebraska.

Maybe Bo Scumbagler can help you save the jerseys. Give him a call.

This coming from a guy whose college team produced TWO players in the entire NFL draft.

Two.

You haven't played an important game in almost 10 years, you lose your recruits to us every year, and your program is in turmoil.

Go and watch Rudy. That's probably the only thing associated with Notre Dame that could put a smile on your face.

Notre Dame's sucking does not change the fact that Michigan has fairy wings on their helmets.

Wow... that was harsh. Please Bob, stop! We Michigan fans can't take that verbal lashing about wings on helmets!

Dude... that is weak smack. Weak. Michigan is the winningest college in football, at any level. They also have the recent success that Notre Dame wishes they could have. Go enjoy your Bob Davie days or something.

Wow, beat. As a Michigan fan that really upsets me because along with Notre Dame, Michigan has the best jerseys in college football and one of the best in sports. The double blue home jersey is ugly and road with those STUPID yellow lines just like Miami and VaTech got last year that goes from the shoulder, armpits to the end of the back.

Such hostility! I guess I hit a nerve.

Michigan has a very good football program, no doubt. Just really queer helmets. With fairy wings.

I'd be defensive, too, I guess.

Tough talk for a fan of a team that has been the definition of mediocrity in recent years. Notre Dame's glory days are long gone and they are just an average football program right now. Meanwhile, Michigan is continually one of the elite teams in college football and have some of the best players in the country. Last year they had the best WR in the country who ended up being the 3rd overall pick. They produced another 1st round pick in CB Marlin Jackson as well. Gabe Watson figures to be a 1st round pick and one of the top DT's in the country this year as well. Meanwhile, the Flailing Irish managed to produce all of 2 draft picks last year, 74th and 144th overall, and have produced only 1 1st-round pick in the 21st century. Come back to us when the Irish get players that don't suck.

Archived