Jets Starting QB

Nick Ferraro

Oh boy. This might have the most bets ever placed on a single thing in JN history. I want Clemens to start, but I think Pennington will. I don't believe the hogwash that the organization wants Clemens. BS. If that were true, they don't wait until 1-7 and five intereceptions (three pick six's) in the fourth quarter in four games later to put him in last season.

124 is an F'ing sell out

your friendly Jets Starting QB,

Kellen Clemens

:lol: Dude, how am I a sell out?

I want Clemens to win but I just think Pennington is the Practice Pro Bowler and I think the organization wants their $64 million investment to start, as long as he's healthy, and not a farmers kid from Oregon.

I want Clemens to win but I just think Pennington is the Practice Pro Bowler and I think the organization wants their $64 million investment to start, as long as he's healthy, and not a farmers kid from Oregon.

:) Just bustin' your balls , You chad lover. Ecurb would be proud of you though :rolleyes:

:eek:

WTF Joe, are you a Chicken ****. Are you going to show up with wine & cheese at the tailgates this year? Wrong, they want Clemens to start, stronger arm, much friendlier cap #, Chad will be gone by 2009. Put the V ranch on it. I did. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the jets have a good offensive line and we all know pennington has led us to the playoffs before with a line that was as great as this one but with his poor armstrength idk if hes the right guy for the job. clemens has a great arm he just needs to work on his accuracy. the best bet for a starting qb is the jets need to trade for brett favre. favre wants out of green bay and with the jets great offensive line a good running back i think a quality qb like favre could send us back into the playoffs.

My guess is Pennington.

I think there is another problem with the board though. I read your posts pointing out how this wasn't working. Since you went out of your way to do that I am sure you sent rep my way or posted something positive since it is working now.

I don't see those and I know you definitely acknowledged it so let me see why they didn't go through.

:rl:

Oh wait, that's right -- people only tell us when we screw up. :bag:

:)

Archived