Pierce Brosnan's wife became HUGE!!!!

Ranger

You guys are brutal....and obvioulsy perfect :rolleyes:

I'm partly to blame, hell it makes me feel better to make fun of other people. ;) J/K, J/K

In all seriousness, she's a size 18 or higher. There's plenty of beautiful, sexy suits out there... bikini just isn't the best choice.

She's married to a star, she was an actress in her day too, so she's got to know cameras are gonna be on her.

Often times it's not the food that's the problem... could be medication or illness, whatever, causing the weight.

Good for her though, she's rockin' that bikini and doesn't care what other people think. You go girl! \:D/

I'm partly to blame, hell it makes me feel better to make fun of other people. ;) J/K, J/K

In all seriousness, she's a size 18 or higher. There's plenty of beautiful, sexy suits out there... bikini just isn't the best choice.

She's married to a star, she was an actress in her day too, so she's got to know cameras are gonna be on her.

Often times it's not the food that's the problem... could be medication or illness, whatever, causing the weight.

Good for her though, she's rockin' that bikini and doesn't care what other people think. You go girl! \:D/

maybe there is a pizza in oven;)

brosnan a cool guy and love means more to him than weight gain,,

raised the stepchildren he inherited after 1st wife died,, now raising two he had with this wife ..hands on dad also,,great guy

mastHead_1.gif tvshowbiz

Pierce Brosnan shows off his Bond girl wife

By SARA NELSON

Last updated at 20:40 19 January 2008

On a winter holiday in Hawaii in the company of a curvaceous beauty is as fitting a location for any Bond - past or present.

Which is exactly where Pierce Brosnan, star of Die Another Day and Goldeneye is enjoying his winter break.

Joined by his wife, former journalist Keely Shaye-Smith, the pair splashed around happily in the ocean close to their holiday home on the island of Kauai.

Scroll down for more...

pierce190108BIG_468x434.jpg

Pierce and Keely let it all hang out as they frolic in the Hawaiian surf during their long holiday break

Full-figured Keely exuded confidence as she joined her husband in the surf.

The 43-year-old has turned her back on the Hollywood size zero trend and is a pin-up for shapely women, even writing fashion tips for American Vogue.

And the mother-of-two has the unconditional backing of her famous husband, who looks as if he may have put on a few pounds himself lately.

Scroll down for more...

pierce190108BIG_468x284.jpg

Lazy days: The couple who are both avid environmental campaigners, own a holiday home in Hawaii

Pierce, 54, recently declared his wife "stunning", adding: "I love my wife's curves!" in an American magazine.

And judging by the couple's casual confidence on the beach they show no signs of feeling the strain to conform to Hollywood's ruthless body standards.

Indeed, Keely told Vogue: "I never shy away from colour or my curves.

"I like to play up my neckline and shoulders. If a jacket is pulling in the bust, I might just move the button an inch. But I never hide in baggy clothing."

The pair married in 2001 and are parents to sons Dylan 11, and Paris, aged seven.

The former 007 will next appear in the film version of Mamma Mia, which also stars Meryl Streep and Julie Walters.

keely1901_468x657.jpg

Pierce and Keely in 1997 - four years before they tied the knot and 10 years after Brosnan's first wife Cassandra Harris died of cancer

You guys are brutal....and obvioulsy perfect :rolleyes:

Here's one for you (please disregard the fact that he is gross - berfore and after - and obviously gay)

Before:

RS402-RS.jpg

After:

travoltafat072806.jpg

Not to stick up for a dirty scientologist but the two pictures you posted are at least 40 years apart. Post a picture of him in 1970 like in the first pic and then in 1980 and they wont be a large a difference as there is with her. Johnny T is about 70 now, that is his excuse.

Not to stick up for a dirty scientologist but the two pictures you posted are at least 40 years apart. Post a picture of him in 1970 like in the first pic and then in 1980 and they wont be a large a difference as there is with her. Johnny T is about 70 now, that is his excuse.

for someone with 146 IQ.. you cant subtract.. LOL..

the cover was from 1983.. but lets say you didnt know that and just thought 1980...

_______

and if you thought 1970... that would make 38 years...

just sayin :P

and i think Keely rocks... aint nothing wrong with a full figured woman who is comfortable with her body. :D

the cover was from 1983.. but lets say you didnt know that and just thought 1980...

_______

and i think Keely rocks... aint nothing wrong with a full figured woman who is comfortable with her body. :D

Sounds to me like this man loves his wife cellulite and all and isn't afraid to say so. Good for him. Now that, folks, is attractive. You know - A GOOD GUY! ;)

Sounds to me like this man loves his wife cellulite and all and isn't afraid to say so. Good for him. Now that, folks, is attractive. You know - A GOOD GUY! ;)

That's all well and good, but if he needs a suggestion for an anniversary gift.....

m_spirit_z700_treadmill.jpg

That's all well and good, but if he needs a suggestion for an anniversary gift.....

m_spirit_z700_treadmill.jpg

If the goal is to trim down - that's a great gift. By the looks of it - perhaps he can buy himself an ab buster too. They can work out together.

I always thought Gerald McRaney and Delta Burke were a nice couple insofar as I give half of a cr*p about celebrity alignments. He never cared about Delta Burke's weight. Not before, during, or after he married her. And McRaney did a great turn on 'Deadwood'. One of my favorite shows ever.

If the goal is to trim down - that's a great gift. By the looks of it - perhaps he can buy himself an ab buster too. They can work out together.

Yeah, uhm, he's not physically fit anymore but he's not a whale either. Most old people get a little belly, like he his, not turn into Free Willy after being a piece of paper. Okay?

Yeah, uhm, he's not physically fit anymore but he's not a whale either. Most old people get a little belly, like he his, not turn into Free Willy after being a piece of paper. Okay?

Sometimes one exaggerates to get their point accross. ;)

If you truly care about someone, and although you would like your partner to look as good as possible, it's the the bond and beauty within that makes a partnering special - not how high and tight her ass is or how many ripples he has on his tummy.

Sometimes one exaggerates to get their point accross. ;)

If you truly care about someone, and although you would like your partner to look as good as possible, it's the the bond and beauty within that makes a partnering special - not how high and tight her ass is or how many ripples he has on his tummy.

So you can type on a message board but when real life comes into effect everybody who says things like that automatically changes their tune to how everybody else acts. Human nature.

-realtalk-

;-)

So you can type on a message board but when real life comes into effect everybody who says things like that automatically changes their tune to how everybody else acts. Human nature.

-realtalk-

;-)

I don't find that to be true at all. Sure, there's that gang mentality that goes on 'round here from time to time - mostly from the male posters - but I find that statement completely false.

Nobody is perfect. We as a whole are way to mean to others. So what she gained weight. Who hasn't?

I think all of us who remember her as a younger, hotter female are just in a state of shock. Unless this excessive weight gain is as a result of a medical issue, it's not wise to put on that amount of weight.

_______

I thought it was form the early 70's... I can't read the date and all that stuff was before I was born so I just guessed. There is no difference between 38 and 40, same ****, lol. But you're right, it's only a 30 year difference. So from age 30 to age 60 that guy put on some weight. That is to be expected.

Archived