Ratliff threw the longest pass of the day today

jetsrule128

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok lets see i could use some clemenade right here.

I don't think Clemens is going to break every NFL Record in the book and dont think hes the top 10 NFL QB of all time or ATM

But here are some videos i found that prove why he has an advantage

1.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI2_Hm_lN2A

Cannon Arm (Which Pennington does not have)

2.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I3ZPbhTKy4&feature=related

He will get up after a tough hit

This should at least change your mind about him if it doesn't then your just stubborn:baby:

Ok lets see i could use some clemenade right here.

I don't think Clemens is going to break every NFL Record in the book and dont think hes the top 10 NFL QB of all time or ATM

But here are some videos i found that prove why he has an advantage

1.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI2_Hm_lN2A

Cannon Arm (Which Pennington does not have)

2.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I3ZPbhTKy4&feature=related

He will get up after a tough hit

This should at least change your mind about him if it doesn't then your just stubborn:baby:

Ryan Leaf had some good college passes too, just sayin'. College Highlights often mean very little when it comes to judging how a player at the next level, at least with a very limited sample size.

I'll support KC has starter but I'm not convinced he's our guy yet, he needs to first beat out Chad and then produce for us this season, he has no excuses this year. The supporting cast is there now.

Ryan Leaf had some good college passes too, just sayin'.

I'll support KC has starter but I'm not convinced he's our guy yet, he needs to first beat oit Chad and then produce for us this season, he has no excuses this year. The supporting cast is there now.

Irish I couldnt agree more with you GREAT POST!!!!

I actually dream about the NYJETS having a true franchise QB and winning a Super Bowl.

Imagine that then guys like you who lurk here and criticize others would be gone!

And Nugent sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you mean like Troy Aikman, John Elway, Peyton Manning, and Joe Namath, right?

Well, lets look at ther #s from their first seasons as a starter....

Troy Aikman - Year 1

Year Age Tm Pos G GS Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD TD% Int Int% Lng Y/A AY/A Y/C Y/G Rate

1989 23 DAL QB 11 11 155 293 52.9 1749 9 3.1 18 6.1 75 6.0 3.5 11.3 159.0 55.7

John Elway - Year 1

1983 23 DEN QB 11 10 123 259 47.5 1663 7 2.7 14 5.4 49 6.4 4.3 13.5 151.2 54.9

Peyton Manning - Year 1

1998 22 IND QB 16 16 326 575 56.7 3739 26 4.5 28 4.9 78 6.5 4.8 11.5 233.7 71.2

Joe Namath - Year 1

1965 22 NYJ QB 13 9 164 340 48.2 2220 18 5.3 15 4.4 62 6.5 5.1 13.5 170.8 68.7

Now, Clemens first year of starting games (last season)...

YEAR TEAM G CMP ATT PCT YDS AVG TD LNG INT RAT

2007 NYJ 10 130 250 52.0 1529 6.1 5 56 10 60.9

Again, as 124 mentioned, this doesnt mean Clemens will be as good as any of these players, because players such as Ryan Leaf, Glenn Foley, etc etc had similar #s as well. It simply means there is no way we can possibly know what he is capable of yet.

Who the hell ever said that?

Nobody, he just likes to make **** as he goes along.

Nobody has ever said Clemens is destined for the Hall of Fame. The argument is simply that you cannot judge him after his first eight games as a starter on a offensively challenged team in his second season in the NFL.

Nobody, he just likes to make **** as he goes along.

Nobody has ever said Clemens is destined for the Hall of Fame. The argument is simply that you cannot judge him after his first eight games as a starter on a offensively challenged team in his second season in the NFL.

You guys build Clemens up and rally behind him like hes your brother.Until this clown wins football games I will consider him another Browning Nagle or Glenn Foley.

Its time to move on. This argument is getting old.

You guys build Clemens up and rally behind him like hes your brother.Until this clown wins football games I will consider him another Browning Nagle or Glenn Foley.

Its time to move on. This argument is getting old.

It's either we go with an unknown with some potential or a guy who has proven he can't win ****. I'm gonna look to and support the future over the past every day of the week and twice on sunday. The only argument I will accept is that they both suck. Which is true. But I'd rather see what clemens has. We gave chad 6 years to prove he can't win ****. Lets give Kellen another season to prove he's **** before we write him off.

Archived