Why I HATE this board so much.

TomShane

Just thought I'd give equal time here. :lol:

Seriously, this is a good opportunity to get feedback on improvements you'd like to see here heading into the season. Max and tommcabe are in the process of fixing alot of stuff, but we know there's alot more to do. So, fire away!

Because as much as I try... I just can't hate Herm enough to really hang here.

BZ

Nobody knows the greatness of Herm better than I do. Trust me...I just let them talk. The truth shall set them free.

BZ...you disappointed me. I was sure I would read I hate this site because I can't supress signatures.

You are slipping. :wink:

I don't have any complaints but just had a great idea to compete against rival premium sites!!!!

why don't you guys pay each member $55 for posting? that'll show dem guys

lag you in?

not sure but but I don't think we'll lose any rival fan posters once they figure out the math of this whole concept.

Nobody knows the greatness of Herm better than I do. Trust me...I just let them talk. The truth shall set them free.

BZ...you disappointed me. I was sure I would read I hate this site because I can't supress signatures.

You are slipping. :wink:

I know.. but I thought my new signature was a good sign!

Ok..

I HATE this website, because the webmasters are so lazy they ask GUESTS to code their message boards for them.

BZ

I know.. but I thought my new signature was a good sign!

Ok..

I HATE this website, because the webmasters are so lazy they ask GUESTS to code their message boards for them.

BZ

Shows what you know. You have to be a member to get access to the code. We would never let guests do that.

:mrgreen:

I don't have any complaints but just had a great idea to compete against rival premium sites!!!!

why don't you guys pay each member $55 for posting? that'll show dem guys

lag you in?

not sure but but I don't think we'll lose any rival fan posters once they figure out the math of this whole concept.

Hell yea. Do I get to talk to Mark Canizzaro too?

I have just been paruzing (sp?) this site for months and not only do I find it entertaining as hell, but I have always considered myself an avid sports fan as much as a very feminine gal can be, but I have learned so much here, thanks for the insight and the laughs,

I have just been paruzing (sp?) this site for months and not only do I find it entertaining as hell, but I have always considered myself an avid sports fan as much as a very feminine gal can be, but I have learned so much here, thanks for the insight and the laughs,

Thanks for joining the party :wink:

I like the site because a rival fan can post their thoughts and not get shot to death. The "respect" is astonishing. The overall intelligence and knowledge on this board - terrific. The humor - unmatched anywhere.

I dislike this board's "high school politics" however. And some people (well, "cyber folks") do blow. However, you get that everywhere.

I like the site because a rival fan can post their thoughts and not get shot to death. The "respect" is astonishing. The overall intelligence and knowledge on this board - terrific. The humor - unmatched anywhere.

I dislike this board's "high school politics" however. And some people (well, "cyber folks") do blow. However, you get that everywhere.

Garb that is B.S. and you know it. The politics here are no higher than a grammar school level.

Be accurate going forward.

Hey TomShane...wanna pull my finger?

Dibs.

Garb that is B.S. and you know it. The politics here are no higher than a grammar school level.

Be accurate going forward.

Hey TomShane...wanna pull my finger?

And I ended my post by saying:

HOWEVER, YOU GET THAT EVERYWHERE.

You must have missed that.

Be accurate going forward

I, I sir! But please tell me of one instance where I've posted something I did not think was accurate? BS back and forth with EB not included!

And I ended my post by saying:

HOWEVER, YOU GET THAT EVERYWHERE.

You must have missed that.

Be accurate going forward

I, I sir! But please tell me of one instance where I've posted something I did not think was accurate? BS back and forth with EB not included!

Garb I fear the joke went over your head. Nevermind.

Archived