Someone please explain!

Jetkid94

So my dad got tickets for the Yankee game tonight. We got them through a friend. We just found out where were sitting.

The ticket reads

Upper- 26

Row/box- 794B

Seats- 1-4

I dont understand the 794 part. B is the gate but what does 794 represent?

and how far up are we?

So my dad got tickets for the Yankee game tonight. We got them through a friend. We just found out where were sitting.

The ticket reads

Upper- 26

Row/box- 794B

Seats- 1-4

I dont understand the 794 part. B is the section but what does 794 represent?

and how far up are we?

I believe it's similar to the meadowlands. Your in section 26, row 794. A and B is basically the left and right side of the stairwell up to the seats. As for how far up, bring oxygen masks. ;)

The ticket reads

Upper- 26

Row/box- 794B

Seats- 1-4

I dont understand the 794 part. B is the gate but what does 794 represent?

and how far up are we?

Nosebleeds. Bring tissues and binoculars. :)

I believe it's similar to the meadowlands. Your in section 26, row 794. A and B is basically the left and right side of the stairwell up to the seats. As for how far up, bring oxygen masks. ;)

On stub hub they go by row A B, C etc, so i'm trying to figure out what 794 equals. Like is that closer to the bottom of the section or the top of the section?

I figured it out.

The section is 26, the box is 794, but were in row B. so yes were in the uppers but were in the secnd row, so it looks like a great view. If we were in the top of the uppers it would suck, so im happy, because we have the better part of the crappy seats.

Archived