Breakout Player this Season?

Smizzy

Psssst....Johnny Abe broke out in 2000 ,Lol.

#94 had maybe 5 sacks in 2000, and 13 sacks in 2001(4 f-ing yrs ago). For his talent he's a POS. For the talent he has he should get 13 in his sleep. 16 games played and 15+ sacks will mean #94 has arrived. Anything less means he failed to meet his potential. I was offering a bit of reach on the whole "breaking out" thing, I'll give you that...but you get my point.

#94 had maybe 5 sacks in 2000, and 13 sacks in 2001(4 f-ing yrs ago). For his talent he's a POS. For the talent he has he should get 13 in his sleep. 16 games played and 15+ sacks will mean #94 has arrived. Anything less means he failed to meet his potential. I was offering a bit of reach on the whole "breaking out" thing, I'll give you that...but you get my point.

=D> Yes i do :lol:

shadetree is right about 1 thing. If Abraham could stay healthy and keep his frickin head on straight like Shaun Ellis, Abraham would easily put up 16 sacks a season and challenge Strahans sack record each and every season.

The dumb sucka wants to get paid. Well lets see how he does when he really wants it.

Just a quick JA comment. Has anybody else besides me thought that maybe this guy is more of a situational player like back when he was a rookie Parcels only used him on passing downs.

1) It kept him fresh

2) It kept him on the field

3) They could put someone in on 1st and 2nd down that actually reads the offense and doesnt run up field and take themself out of the play time and time again.(which I will say JA was getting better at not doing as much last year)

Archived