So I was waiting tables tonight..(Scott Pioli Story)

Mavrik

at the restaurant I currently work at this summer in Nantucket, and had a nice couple at one of the tables. Had a little daughter with them. Very nice people. Never gave me any crap or anything. My boss knew them very well and had been chatting with them most of the night, so while they were eating dessert, I asked her how she knew them. She proceeds to tell me that the guy is Scott Pioli, VP of Player Personnel for the Patriots, and that the woman was Bill Parcells' daughter.

Can't tell you how hard I wanted to write J-E-T-S jets jets jets on their check and hand it to them. Still, they were nice and left me 20%. Apparently he comes in quite frequently and every once in a while brings Parcells and Belicheck with him.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, so Billicheat is good friends with Parcells? I think they're trying to form an alliance to stop the Jets from becoming a dynasty the next couple of years.

Tannenbaum and Mangini seem to be a pretty good job of that without any help.

You should've wrote Jets rule or something man, that would've been hilarious. They wouldn't have been offended.

Oh, and such a high known figure and rich man like that only leaving 20%? Psh.

Wow, I want to meet some of these people your talking about. The only celebrity I've met is Pete Rose. He's actually a really nice guy, he comes by one of my local restaraunts every month. Oh yeah, and Thor, under my rep it says you'll have your eye on me.....that's kinda creepy.

at the restaurant I currently work at this summer in Nantucket, and had a nice couple at one of the tables. Had a little daughter with them. Very nice people. Never gave me any crap or anything. My boss knew them very well and had been chatting with them most of the night, so while they were eating dessert, I asked her how she knew them. She proceeds to tell me that the guy is Scott Pioli, VP of Player Personnel for the Patriots, and that the woman was Bill Parcells' daughter.

Can't tell you how hard I wanted to write J-E-T-S jets jets jets on their check and hand it to them. Still, they were nice and left me 20%. Apparently he comes in quite frequently and every once in a while brings Parcells and Belicheck with him.

nitwit..

should have put Visine in his drinking glass

weddingcrashersxk2.jpg

Oh, so Billicheat is good friends with Parcells? I think they're trying to form an alliance to stop the Jets from becoming a dynasty the next couple of years.

....the Jets fan base is the most bizzarre of all. Honest to Betsy! Dynatsy?

http://jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=421136&postcount=9 :P

But don't worry, Snarla. This year the Jets will dance on the graves of the Fakkktriots just for kicks. Smile! You're on Candid Camera!

You follow the Green - fitting color, actually. ;)

Seriously though - the Jets had a horrid campaign last year, most of you are pining for Favre and this poster talks about an impending Dynasty. There is confidence and then there is delusion, you know?

Seriously though - the Jets had a horrid campaign last year, most of you are pining for Favre and this poster talks about an impending Dynasty. There is confidence and then there is delusion, you know?

agree,,

there is cheating and there is playing fair, you know?

And there is serious and just kidding.

You know what the color green symbolizes? For real? Hope. HAH.

I'm not pining for Favre. Let him take his weeping act elsewhere.

ah-ha, must be why Mangini had video guys filming at gillette - no one is up in arms 'bout that. 'wanna know why? because the Jets do suck ;)

I am up in arms with Pioli's tip

Sh1t a poor dude like me gives 20%, a zillionaire like him being elcheapo!!!:character0282:

ya should of busted one in they food

Deflection is art from, Cleopatra, remember? Cleopatra, da Queen of da Nile.

your idea of deflection is my idea of objectivity - of which there is none from the Pats haters. C'mon now.;)

P.S. Milton Berle called, he'd like his joke back.

LOL. Or Groucho.
Haha, I think the Twain line was: "Denial is not just a river in Egypt." I love Mark Twain. That guy feared nothing. And of course he loved Abraham Lincoln. You know what they say about great minds. Wait, what do they say? :P

Haha, I think the Twain line was: "Denial is not just a river in Egypt." I love Mark Twain. That guy feared nothing. And of course he loved Abraham Lincoln. You know what they say about great minds. Wait, what do they say? :P

Great minds get beat up alot in high school?

Archived