****Official All-Star Game Thread****

TaborJet

Mmhmm. Welcome to Baseball 101. If Navarro doesn't throw the ball into CF the run doesn't score. That is why it is an unearned run. And that was a very weak single.

Oh and if it wasn't for a Red Sox player, the game wouldn't have even been tied. Take off the Yankee blinders.

Yankee fans aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. Lets hope K-Rod doesn't screw things up in the top of the 9th.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mmhmm. Welcome to Baseball 101. If Navarro doesn't throw the ball into CF the run doesn't score. That is why it is an unearned run. And that was a very weak single.

Oh and if it wasn't for a Red Sox player, the game wouldn't have even been tied. Take off the Yankee blinders.

I understand if it was a good throw he doesent score, but its still the pitchers responsibility to pick up the bad plays, that's why hes a closer! But you can look at it this way as well.... if Papelbon doesent give up that single then navarro doesent have to throw the ball.

And typical a redsox player does somehting useful then another sox player ****s it up..

Great if papelbon didnt screw up Riviera would be in a save situation right now god damn it.

The same guy who said Mo is the Godfather of Closers and said he owes a lot of what he is today to Mariano Rivera needs to show some class? Get real dude.

That was rehearsed by Pimpleface, and the Sawx PR guy

Pabblejizz is too stupid to say something that smart

That was rehearsed by Pimpleface, and the Sawx PR guy

Pabblejizz is too stupid to say something that smart

I know you don't like the Sox or their players but using terms like "pabblejizz" make you look like a 12 year old. Grow up and act your age.

I hope Mo doesn't blow this game for the AL. Runners on the corners with 1 out in the top of the 10th.

Were you getting ready to rub one out had he given up the run?

Now he has a shot for the win....bad case of blue nuts, huh?

Archived