****Official All-Star Game Thread****

TaborJet

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope Mo doesn't blow this game for the AL. Runners on the corners with 1 out in the top of the 10th.

Bwa-hahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahohohohohohohhohhohohohohohohohohohohohohohohhhhohohohohohoha

Unlike you I actually have respect for players on other teams.

The Yankee-Red Sox rivalry is too fierce to respect a player on the opposing team, unless of course he is a cancer survivor coming back to pitch a No Hitter.

No its not.

Yes it is.

Best rivalry in all of sports. MOST Red Sox fans / players do not respect Yankee players and MOST Yankee fans / players do not respect Red Sox players. You can tell that by the "Jeter Swallows" TShrits that perhaphs its more the Red Sox fans fault to blame.

Yes it is.

Best rivalry in all of sports. MOST Red Sox fans / players do not respect Yankee players and MOST Yankee fans / players do not respect Red Sox players. You can tell that by the "Jeter Swallows" TShrits that perhaphs its more the Red Sox fans fault to blame.

Gainzo invented the slogan

You have got to be ****ing kidding me...

How the hell does the AL load the bases and not score one ****ing run to win the game? Pathetic. Great job by Aaron Cook.

We're going to be up all night watching this game and soon enough Jeter will be pitching.

I was making a joke. I know who he is but I wouldn't call him the best closer in baseball.

He belongs in the discussion of Rivera, and Papelbon. How can he not?

43 IP

22 Hits

7 ER

4 HR's

9 BB's

46 K's

1-2 record

25 Saves

1.47 ERA

He for sure belongs in the discussion, it shouldn't hurt him because he plays for a team like Kansas City.

Archived