Madden 09 New York Jets Breakdown

Rush23

Im def gettin it. i always trade for fast tight end and a good fullback every year but this year i wont have 2. im so excited keller 89 speed that so sick and have one of best fullbakcs of all time

Yeah, I always used to trade for Dallas Clarke, no need this year.:P

I hope they bring back all the franchise features that have been gone since 06'... (in the 360 and PS3 versions)

I know they've at least decided to get rid of the woeful radio commentary which consistently drove me to the mute button. Hopefully they do something with the franchise mode, because it has been awful since the PS2 version.

why does anyone even play madden anymore, you shell out 50 dollars every year for a roster update.

i mean the physics of the game have barely changed in the past decade

Your clueless and obviously have not played the last 10 madden's... its completely different.

you're right ecurb. i am, but everytime i see the freaking game it looks like trash, at least when i compare it to NFL 2k5, now that's a football sim.

2k5 was the best thing ever. I miss it so badly it isn't even funny.

Madden will never compare to what 2k5 was in its prime.

2k5 was the best thing ever. I miss it so badly it isn't even funny.

Madden will never compare to what 2k5 was in its prime.

madden 05>2k5

i think madden 05 was the best madden and 2k5 was an amazing game but im a madden person so i pick madden

umma trade chad fo andre woodson

Ugh, Andre Woodson will be mediocre at best in the NFL. His lack of mobility, quick desicion making, and complete and utter collapse when the pocket breaks down will make him the 2nd coming of David Carr. He folds like a lawn chair when pressured and unless he plays behind the best line in the league, he will fail.

Archived