How to discern a Gowinist

Green Jets & Ham

Anyone see Randy Lange's column today .. where he trotted out Micah Gowin's wife to appeal for fairness, crying about how it's unfair that the fans are all in Ben Graham's corner .. typical Gowinist ploy

HOW TO DISCERN A GOWINIST

By GJ&H

A Gowinist wears many faces, this must be clearly understood if you are ever to truly recognize a Gowinist.

Often times they are not overt in their support for Gowinism, for they know it is an unpopular ideology.

So instead they mask their Gowinism in the hopes of capturing the loyalties of an unsuspecting idiot, thus the phrase "useful idiots", but more on that later.

A Gowinist will never trumpet the benifits of Gowinism, fore there are no benifits to Gowinism, ONLY MISERY, but he will instead question the benifits of Grahamocracy.

The Gowinst will question every aspect of Grahamocracy, leave no stone unturned, all in an effort to instill doubt in the Grahamites... doubts about their own loyalties to a system ripe with disaster {or so the Gowinist will warn} ... until you are ripe to be flipped into the Gowinist camp.

At the very least, even if one cannot be entirely flipped into Gowinism, this ploy will weaken the support for Grahamocracy ... so there is no downside to this ploy in the eyes of the Gowinist.

Anyhow, if they can even cause doubt in Grahamocracy, or luke-warm support for Gowinism, or a little of both ... the Gowinist now has yet another useful idiot to deploy in this battle.

There are also Gowinst sympathizers such as Randy Lange ... those who are clearly sympathetic to the Gowinist movement, if not overtly Gowinist ... beware of Gowinist Sympathizers for they can often be the most harmful ... they come disguised as angels of light, one who is simply fair and open-minded, one who encourages us to think likewise, but in truth they are agents of darkness ... fore what they have in store for you is ABJECT MISERY

Never forget that, my friends ... ABJECT MISERY ... that is the ultimate outcome of Gowinism, but I digress

Back to the many faces of Gowinism ....

There is also the overt Gowinist, but this is the easiest to defense ... they overtly support Gowinism in spite of all evidence it is a failed ideology ... in-effect these are folks who have a distorted sense of reality, they ignore the data, ignore the evidence, and blindly follow a long ago discredited idea

It is impossible to understand the motivation of the overt Gowinist, so don't even try ... it is clearly a form of psychosis, but we are not in the mental health business ... our Job is only to present the facts and DEFEAT GOWINISM

So again, don't fall into the trap of trying to understand the Gowinist ... it's a useless endevour ... simply drop the numbers on the Gowinist, hit him between the eyes with the facts, and send him right back to his comrades with his tail between his legs

Lastly, if you understand nothing else about the Gowinist, UNDERSTAND THIS ... THIS IS KEY ... the Gowinist knows your greatest weakness is your own good heart, and ultimately that is the tool he will use to enslave you

He will trot out the wife and kids, let them appeal for fairness, teary-eyed if need be, every sob story in the book, knowing that real men who support Grahamocracy are always reluctant to do battle with women and children, and may even be more friendly to Gowinism when it wears the face of a woman or child .. and he will use that to DESTROY YOU

AND TAKE NOTE ... he might even trot out stories of past acts of heroism on the part of a Gowinist, portray their man as a hero, or one who has overcome great adversity in his life ... THAT MAY BE COMING SOON ... but do not be decieved when it happens, fore you have been warned in advance ... you must see through this smoke-screen and realize that a GOWINIST is still a GOWINIST, no matter how he is painted, in the end he is still a GOWINIST ... and when it comes time to do battle on the field of play, THE GOWINIST WILL KILL YOU same as a rattlesnake!

So there you have it ... I have given you the tools to defeat Gowinism ... I have explained the M.O. of the Gowinist, his many different faces, the how this incedious ideology will ultimately destroy you if you fall prey

What you choose to do with this information is ON YOU ... I have done my part ... I wish you well

Sincerely,

GJ&H

REJECT GOWINISM!!

PS. I have some really bad news for the Grahamites ... the worst news of all ... in-effect I have saved the worst for last ... take a seat, gentlemen, because I fear this one might floor you

I have long suspected that Mike Westhoff is a CLOSET GOWINIST

Certainly if Guilt by Association were the standard, Westhoff would be Guilty as Sin

Here is a man who has never missed an opportunity to surround himself with a Gowinist ... I fear this is where his true loyalties may lie?

We can only pray that I am wrong, fore if Westhoff is indeed a Gowinist, as I have long suspected, all of our efforts to defeat Gowinism are in vain ... the battle is lost ... I'm afraid we are doomed to a life of Gowinism

Figure Graham will get the bulk of the kicks in the exhibition games and they keep Gowinist Knorr around on the PS until the point in the season they feel Graham knows the deal. Graham played Aussis rules football before huge crowds; this was a very calculated move by him, he has been working on his punting for a long time before he did it and I doubt he moved halfway around the globe as a goof. He isn't Tony Meola looking to keep his name out there for his future business. It worked for the Chargers. I don't think Westoff would be wasting time in camp if he didn't think this will work.

Archived