who's your favorite jet goin into 08?

joewilly

Dustin Keller

Gholston for sure.

if they pan out to half as good as harris and revis did...we are in for a great season. I think Gholston and Harris are going to have a friendly competition throughout their careers with wanting to be the best LBer in the corps...being from OSU and Michigan should add fuel to that fire.

if they pan out to half as good as harris and revis did...we are in for a great season. I think Gholston and Harris are going to have a friendly competition throughout their careers with wanting to be the best LBer in the corps...being from OSU and Michigan should add fuel to that fire.

I love Keller but I just see Gholston busting out. Harris is prolly still our best LB.

Kerry Rhodes.

People tell me it should be David Harris because I'm a Michigan fan, but I never really cared for him in college. Jerricho Cotchery is a close second, followed by Nick Mangold & Justin Miller.

Kerry Rhodes.

People tell me it should be David Harris because I'm a Michigan fan, but I never really cared for him in college. Jerricho Cotchery is a close second, followed by Nick Mangold & Justin Miller.

All these guys are great. It's tough picking one favorite. Different players shine in different game situations.

Dustin Keller

Dustin Keller - I can't wait to see how his skill level translates into NFL-game performance. He's in the mold of Dallas Clark and Chris Cooley, except he is way faster, quicker and has better body control, change of direction and "ups" than both of them.

Having said this, I am PRAYING that, by week 4, my favorite player will be Kellen Clemens.

I'm picking Clemens, just so the kid can get some good Karma and have a decent season.

Here's hoping he left his "Happy Feet" in 2007.

they weren't happy feet they were the same feet soldiers in nam had when walking thru minefields. dems were scared feet.

I too will root hard for Kellon

Archived