****The official Trial of Jetman67 discussion thread

Jetman doesnt get drunk anymore. He hasnt in a very long time. Somehow lost the taste for beer.

I hope to see some of you guys in Seattle when the Jets come here and beat the Seahawks to clinch the division title. (it could hapen, maybe, possibly, OK I know its just a daydream) Seriously, for those coming out here I already have Jet fan freindly pubs ready for that weekend, it should be fun.

LOL!!!

Bob,

Dont quit now!!! you are Jetmans only hope. Look, I really wont have much time to be on this board for the next two weeks. I have 2 final projects due for school as well as my regular assignments. Im still carrying an A in each class and want to keep it that way.

SHoot me an email when i need to be in here.

Just remember, jetman never hurt anyone. Making silly mistakes and doing thing that are silly are not crimes.

The persecuter has a personal vandetta against JM67. This is personal. He banned JM67 from JI and wants him banned from here as well.

While he enjoys being in control over there he wants to do the same here. The whole truth behind Murph banning me at JI was because Im not afraid to say something about a certain individual who has had alot of control over there. Somehow she got alot more control than the leadership realized until it was too late.

She said some nasty stuff about JM and his Fiance; Jetman took a few shots back. Jetman got banned for defending his honor. Jetman doesnt regret it.

Jetman never really left JI, he has been logging in and posting ever since then. Under a different name. Just like he does here.

All of this happened during a time of turmoil in Jetmans personal life. His life was full of stress and more drama than you could imagine. Perhaps that is why his hair is now gray??? He not only endured his divorce, but other stress building factors as well. The real estate market collapsed which has killed many careers. Now Jetman is going to school for his degree in information technology. (what other business is there to be in living in Seattle??)

In case nobody has noticed, JM or gameface rarely post anymore. That is because he is too busy with school, working and a home life.

Jetman still posts at other sites. He still posts at TGG.com. He logged in there recently for the first time in about 9 months. (on a side note, some who have posted there may not know this; a long time jets fan over there under the user name of Green Guy recently passed away suddenly. If you ever posted there or do post there, I encourage you to go there and pay your respects in the memoriam thread. His father still posts there)

Jetman doesnt get drunk anymore. He hasnt in a very long time. Somehow lost the taste for beer. Once in a while, I will have a cold one, but very rare these days. My only addiction left is Starbucks Coffee.

All kidding aside, if reinsated Jetman will be respectful to others, will not cause any trouble and promises in front of all posters here that he will not create any drama of any kind on any Jets boards. All I want to do is enjoy chatting with my fellow Jets fans.

To those who I have offended in the past on any jets board, I appologize. I hope you are able to forgive as you should according to scripture.

I hope to see some of you guys in Seattle when the Jets come here and beat the Seahawks to clinch the division title. (it could hapen, maybe, possibly, OK I know its just a daydream) Seriously, for those coming out here I already have Jet fan freindly pubs ready for that weekend, it should be fun.

As of now I plan on stopping by 16H for a little while for the home opener. I will have my kids with me and will not be at 16H long since I am doing what they want to do before the game.

I do know one thing, while JM has done som silly stuff, he never hurt anyone on any board. Considering the fact that no harm was done, JM should be reinstated immediately. If the admins have concerns about doing this than they should reinstate JM67 on a probation period of 3 months where he can have the opportunity to prove that he is changed.

Did anyone else read this and imagine JM speaking in a Duffman speech pattern?

this thread went from remotely amusing to sad.....leave JM alone he is a good guy pouring his heart out while everyone is taking a **** all over him. with a poster base so chock full of a-holes its hard to image how he goes on trial while others get honored

The thread wasn't meant for him to be **** on. it's just the way it happened. I do thank you for your input though. everyone's input is welcome here in the land of a-holes. :)

• 13 years later...
On 7/31/2008 at 7:03 PM, Sponsored Links said:

Whatever happened to this guy? Did Google can him when they dropped their "Don't be evil" rule?

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Whatever happened to this guy? Did Google can him when they dropped their "Don't be evil" rule?

I think I banned him. This thread was a lot of work. I had to log into wapner and rusty and then back to BP. I was younger back then. My interwebs skills have eroded.

On 8/3/2008 at 8:30 PM, war ensemble said:

Abuse of mod powers!!!!!11111

P.S. Why is there no one in the chat room? I've spent the last two days chilling in there and only three people ever came in: and one of them was Garb, who left instantly. :cry:

Psst?

I miss this kid.