Pics from Boston

Brenjetsfan

Who's got more white trash per capita: Alabama, Boston, or New Jersey?

Yeah Tom we here in NJ are working on the white trash problem. By making real estate prices INSANE we figured we would have the best shot at keeping you out.

Not for nothing, but most of those pictures are of people who DO NOT hail from Boston....'cept Gainzo. You callin' Gainzo trash?

Plus, me thinks MIT and Harvard trump any geeks Rochester may have.... :mrgreen:

Not for nothing, but most of those pictures are of people who DO NOT hail from Boston....'cept Gainzo. You callin' Gainzo trash?

Plus, me thinks MIT and Harvard trump any geeks Rochester may have.... :mrgreen:

1) Pictures?

2) RIT and UR are like Harvard and MIT, but with worse programs and more pretense.

Boston has a rather high population of bohemian college girls (think the Berklee type) roaming the streets...therefore, they negate any unpleasantness of the white trash we're exposed to. Boston should get bumped down the list. But the white trash population is extraordinarily high, mind you. Still nothing compared to northern NJ.

After we're done in Iraq, and maybe Iran or Syria will be next...Bush should send a batallion into Ramsey and level the place. He'd be doing us all a favor.

no doubt you have never been to alabama.

i was in pensacola, fl a couple of years ago for work. there is a bar that is near the alabama border on called the 'floribama lounge'. every year they have a 'mullet-toss' to see who can throw the slippery fish the furthest. the floribama lounge is a wt magnet - i seriously doubt NJ or Boston has anything that can rival it.

Brenda - I did get the pics, just haven't gotten around to opening them. As soon as my PC (which I fried to hell) gets replaced it's on the top of the PC to-do list! Should be by days end.

JBF - when exactly is the last time you have been to downtown Boston? Sure - there are Bohemian types wandering 'round Berkley and there's more than your fare share of 'em in Harvard Square and Davis Square (Cambridge). However, this type is far from the norm. What is wrong with you exactly?

Boston has a rather high population of bohemian college girls (think the Berklee type) roaming the streets...therefore, they negate any unpleasantness of the white trash we're exposed to. Boston should get bumped down the list. But the white trash population is extraordinarily high, mind you. Still nothing compared to northern NJ.

After we're done in Iraq, and maybe Iran or Syria will be next...Bush should send a batallion into Ramsey and level the place. He'd be doing us all a favor.

Dude you have to get out more. I live 5 blocks from Newbury St and trust me there are many good looking women all around. The favourite part of my day is driving home from work and checking out all the fine looking ladies walking around the Back Bay.

Hang out by the river on either the Boston or Cambridge side on a nice summer day and you will see what the City has to offer when it comes to fine looking ladies.

Harvard Square is where all the bohemian types congregate.

um...Garb and Gainzo...read my post a little closer.

I LIKE the bohemian college girls from Berklee. I find that they have personalities of substance. (read: its easy to get down their pants)

Point taken. I need to work on my reading comprehension. I will say this about Boston girls: Even the ugly ones think they are hot.

Archived