Favre and Woody?

CME24

I was impressed with Favre today...Between the Press Conference, warming up with Clemens during pre-game, talking to Clemens, talking to Coles, getting to know his OL...

He's been doing everything right so far, and I'm getting excited to see him in action this season.

I was impressed with Favre today...Between the Press Conference, warming up with Clemens during pre-game, talking to Clemens, talking to Coles, getting to know his OL...

He's been doing everything right so far, and I'm getting excited to see him in action this season.

Now you know why Favre has always been a stud in the League. Watching him throw the ball on the sidelines in civilian clothes, you got the feeling that, given a chance, he would have suited up and played right then and there. "F**k the playbook, let's wing it, fellas", you can imagine him saying as he got to his first Jet huddle last night. Most guys don't want the responsibility and choke under the pressure of tight game situations. Favre? He wants it ALL THE TIME.

Now you know why Favre has always been a stud in the League. Watching him throw the ball on the sidelines in civilian clothes, you got the feeling that, given a chance, he would have suited up and played right then and there. "F**k the playbook, let's wing it, fellas", you can imagine him saying as he got to his first Jet huddle last night. Most guys don't want the responsibility and choke under the pressure of tight game situations. Favre? He wants it ALL THE TIME.

Agreed, That sounds just like him. He's just havin a good ole time out there.

Did you see his footwork during the warmups on the sidelines? It is all wrong.

Did you watch him job out on the field with the rest of the team? Clearly he has lost a step.

(I just figured I would beat someone else to it. Welcome to NY Brett).

Did you see his footwork during the warmups on the sidelines? It is all wrong.

Did you watch him job out on the field with the rest of the team? Clearly he has lost a step.

(I just figured I would beat someone else to it. Welcome to NY Brett).

you had to be THAT guy didn't ya?

Yep..As I said, I was impressed. Somebody in his position could easily have acted all high and mighty and sat in the owners booth, or could've been inactive, just standing around on the sidelines...

Instead, he looked like just another guy on the team.... Good to see.

I am so glad he will be suiting up for us under center :) damn I cant wait for week 1

Archived