So has anyone caught Stephen A. Smiths "Quite Frankly&q

Matt39

Anyone watch it today. He had some sports attorney on there today arguing about the NFL's contract policy.

I saw the last five minutes of it. I thought his "NASCAR is more popular than the NHL. 'Nuff said." comment was cute. I wished I had been there in the crowd to point out that NASCAR is also more popular than the NBA.

Made the mistake of happening upon his interview/verbal fellating of Allen Iverson. Did everything but give AI(who looked like he had just come from a crackhouse) a happy ending. Ya, your just wonderful!That kid you hit with the chair in the bowling alley, running coaches out of town every year,your Bonnie&Clyde thing with the Misses-misuunderstandings!As per Steven A-hole, AI should be canonized this week, followed by getting Kofi Annan's job. His wardrobe may need some work though.

No, I try my best to stay away from the "Jim Rome & Stu-ya Scott School of Flaming Big Mouth "Journalism"".

S.A. is a loud mouth with very little substance. Usually, those who have alot to offer don't have to scream so loud to get their points accros.

Archived