My report from Today

jetsrule128

Practice starts he comes out and a huge standing ovation came over the crowd

a lot of cheeseheads

first pass Brett throws a short pass to Chris Baker

he rotates between Kellar And Baker (baker got booed everytime he dropped it)

Next He starts throwing to the wr (brett kellen ratliff were the order)

brett threw to Coles,Stucky and David Ball

Brett threw 1 long ball all practice it was imcomplete

Brett DID NOT do the 2 minute drill at the end of practice

kellen had a really bad practice

practice ends with Ratliff throwing a TD pass to Brad Smith

you can be both.

He is much more fan friendly than just about anyone.

He stopped the whole team in the lobby of a hotel to do it for fans.

He will be fine with the crowd. He always has been.

Right now he has to learn a new offense and new terminology and has a lot of work to do. There are post practice critiques and things to handle before reviewing film.

He is much more fan friendly than just about anyone.

He stopped the whole team in the lobby of a hotel to do it for fans.

He will be fine with the crowd. He always has been.

Right now he has to learn a new offense and new terminology and has a lot of work to do. There are post practice critiques and things to handle before reviewing film.

You sound like a robot!

If Brett stopped to sign any autographs after practice today, there would have been a mob scene and people would have been hurt. I'm not kidding. It didn't seem like those in charge were able to handle the thousands of people that turned out today. The handful of campus police officers on bikes weren't going to be able to hold back a thousand people trying to get an autograph.

If Brett stopped to sign any autographs after practice today, there would have been a mob scene and people would have been hurt. I'm not kidding. It didn't seem like those in charge were able to handle the thousands of people that turned out today. The handful of campus police officers on bikes weren't going to be able to hold back a thousand people trying to get an autograph.
Sounds like there was about 10,500 people there.

I don't blame Brett for not signing, he would probably still be there trying to get everyone. :Typotux:

there just interns

Archived