-REALTALK- : G.O.B. Takes Your Questions.

The Gun Of Bavaria

I have a friend that left me. Without a word. Wondering, crying, up all night just thinking about what I did wrong.

Then one day he came back unannounced. I received him with open arms.

Was this wrong? Should I have made him buy his way back in? Am I to forgiving?

Did he say it rapidly 25 times in a row while rubbing his nose?

nah my Uncle John would never...he DID take my father out to the site west of town where they burned the dope and even my father started getting ideas...and he was an old school WW2 vet strictly alcohol type guy who saw $$$$$ signs going up in smoke

All the time, and they know when the test come.

for real i have had cops pull me over for no reason looking and demanding that i give them my weed and if not jail and blah blah and then when i give it to them they told me to drive off and they kept my **** it has happened twice to me and my friends

This is your new JN home for -REALTALK- where you may feel free to ask any question about any topic, provided you're prepared to receive any answer.

1. How is the sex life with the new 'ol lady

2. Is it better of worse than the ex

3. :bag:

Can you hand out my business card every time you book someone?

If you're a bail bondsman or the manager of a thriving stripper messenger service, then yes. If you wear flip flops to Jets games in Jacksonville, no.

I have a friend that left me. Without a word. Wondering, crying, up all night just thinking about what I did wrong.

Then one day he came back unannounced. I received him with open arms.

Was this wrong? Should I have made him buy his way back in? Am I to forgiving?

You are too kind. If I was in this position, I would have had him write a 1000 word essay on why you shouldn't be bad to your friends. Then I would have bought him a new car.

Why do we have this thread?

Because up until I got called out to process the scene of a crime, I was bored. Now, its sole purpose is to build post counts.

How long does it take to drive a PT cruiser to Washington.

The same amount of time it takes Max to run 10 miles....forever.

How long before Marko crushes GOB like small maggot from Serbian dinner table???

After all, Marko has Diplomatic immunity

Marko may be fast, but Marko cannot outrun a .40 cal bullet. His diplomatic immunity is not recognized in my jurisdiction.

Can we or WILL WE ever have a Chad-free day here at JetNation?

No. Our grandchildren will post here 20 years from now, long after Max has sold the site to some Chinese businessmen, and Chad will still haunt them.

Are people in trailers and people in wifebeaters really responsible for 90% of the crime?

89% of the crime is committed by people in trailers and wifebeaters, the remaining 11% of crime is committed via numerous syndicated repeats of Walker - Texas Ranger.

hmmm interesting and why do tornadoes hate trailer parks?....a lot of questions and so far SJ; NO ANSWERS

Tornadoes hit trailers because they are attracted to bad music, smelly women and homes with Vehicle Identification Numbers on them,.

1. How is the sex life with the new 'ol lady

2. Is it better of worse than the ex

3. :bag:

1. Fabulous

2. Very much so, but my even my hand was better than the ex because at least it moves.

3. I'll be wearing that bag on my head if she reads this damn you!

[

1. Fabulous

2. Very much so, but my even my hand was better than the ex because at least it moves.

I can see an incoming scud from ex-Gob

"maybe if your package was relevant, i would have moved or even moaned"

[

1. Fabulous

I can see an incoming scud from ex-Gob

"maybe if your package was relevant, i would have moved or even moaned"

She could care less, she just had her Marriage of The Century. Marriages born out of Dual Adultery typically work out well. :D

Archived