-REALTALK- : G.O.B. Takes Your Questions.

The Gun Of Bavaria

You are out on a first date, things go really well and end up at her apartment with a 99% certainty that you will close the deal. Since this was totally unexpected, you mention that you have come unarmed to the gunfight. She says no problem and pulls out a "24 pack" from her bedside table. What's the next move?*

* Please hurry, I need an answer within the next 30 seconds

You are out on a first date, things go really well and end up at her apartment with a 99% certainty that you will close the deal. Since this was totally unexpected, you mention that you have come unarmed to the gunfight. She says no problem and pulls out a "24 pack" from her bedside table. What's the next move?*

a 24 pack????? is your johnson that small that you need 24 for 1 round in sack ???? I find that 1 at a time works great.

Put 2 of them on and go to town. Avoid inviting Colonel Angus to town.

they friggin burn it...my uncle told me that a plane dumped a big old batch of cocaine on some old guys house down here when he first became a cop in the 70's and was complaining "who's gonna clean this mess up?"

invite these 3 people:

dmx.jpg

amy_winehouse2.jpg

mayor.jpg

Tell her you need 3 more so that you can put one on each herpes blister.

If you're a bail bondsman or the manager of a thriving stripper messenger service, then yes. If you wear flip flops to Jets games in Jacksonville, no.

You are too kind. If I was in this position, I would have had him write a 1000 word essay on why you shouldn't be bad to your friends. Then I would have bought him a new car.

Because up until I got called out to process the scene of a crime, I was bored. Now, its sole purpose is to build post counts.

The same amount of time it takes Max to run 10 miles....forever.

Marko may be fast, but Marko cannot outrun a .40 cal bullet. His diplomatic immunity is not recognized in my jurisdiction.

No. Our grandchildren will post here 20 years from now, long after Max has sold the site to some Chinese businessmen, and Chad will still haunt them.

89% of the crime is committed by people in trailers and wifebeaters, the remaining 11% of crime is committed via numerous syndicated repeats of Walker - Texas Ranger.

Tornadoes hit trailers because they are attracted to bad music, smelly women and homes with Vehicle Identification Numbers on them,.

1. Fabulous

2. Very much so, but my even my hand was better than the ex because at least it moves.

3. I'll be wearing that bag on my head if she reads this damn you!

am I chopped liver now? :box:

Archived