What team would you rather have?

LionelRichie

Ok, let me think this thru here. Coaches dont aplly here I would assume.

Colts - no, crappy defense

Patriots - no, older defense not as good and no great WRs

bils - haha, no

dolphins - assphinctersayswhat?

broncos - no, crap dline, average defense

browns - what?

chiefs - no defense

seahawks - no defense

chargers - crap secondary, but this is a close call, but because pennington > brees and our defense will be much better with ty law, I'll go with the Jets here

steelers - big ben sucks, but this is close but not good enough

bears - great kicker, but nothing else, crappy offense

49ers - uh........what?

buckingqueers - haha, let me think, no

jaguars - lame-O qb and bad secondary

redskins - HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ravens - oh so close, but kyle boller blows

giants - retarded redneck reject for a QB and no defense

bengals - ouch, if they had any form of a defense they'd have a fighting chance

cardinals - assphinctersayskookookachoo?

cowboys - average defense, no QB, avg WRs, pass

texans - no D and no oline

titans - no defense, total team in rebuild

eagles - overrated defense and mcnabb is overrated QB

falcons - talk to me when vick becomes a QB

vikings - I dont care about the big names, that defense will still suck, but since coaching does not apply here theyd be good with hendu, but i dont like culpepper

panthers - no secondary, close call here

packers - kookookachoo

lions - no defense homey

saints - how many licks does it take to get to the center of tootsy pop??

rams - can I punch coach martz in the nuts? if so, i'll take that crappy defense and mediocre team over the jets

raiders - and its a deep pass to randy moss....INTERCEPTED, randy moss runs off the field

Hey dooshie, check the facts, the Pats defense is actually younger this year than it was last year.

And BTW, the Pats WR's 1-5, are better than the Jets WR's 1-5.

Ok. Listen up dooshey. McGinest and Rodney are OLD and they're you're 2 best defenders (aside from seymour). And like I said, coaching does not apply here. That patriots defense looks real good under belichicks guidance and coverup, do you really think it would be as good under hermie? :lol:

Patriots WRs suck. JMac and Coles are far and away better than anybody you have.

Coles, JMac, Cotchery, Chrebet and Gessner/Williams/Carter > Branch and who else? I dont remember anyone else. Patten is gone. Bethel is gone right?

Ok. Listen up dooshey. McGinest and Rodney are OLD and they're you're 2 best defenders (aside from seymour). And like I said, coaching does not apply here. That patriots defense looks real good under belichicks guidance and coverup, do you really think it would be as good under hermie? :lol:

Patriots WRs suck. JMac and Coles are far and away better than anybody you have.

Coles, JMac, Cotchery, Chrebet and Gessner/Williams/Carter > Branch and who else? I dont remember anyone else. Patten is gone. Bethel is gone right?

Givens is good when not nursing nagging injuries and could be due for a big year.

He probably tests the market after next season though.

Archived