The Blackout Rap Thread: MERGED

Blackout

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, but does he have a real job?

he's a music artist.

please leave your sarcasm out of this discussion. you can take your agenda and go to one of the other threads on Jetnation if you'd like. there are several others.

loud bass with someone speakin horrific 'poetry'..

its amazing what the public will buy..but to each his own

go to Youtube and listen to 2pac's song "Who Do You Believe In"....it's only 4 minutes of your day.

if you still think rap is "horrific poetry" then I'll respect your opinion. and even give you a rep...because those are cool around here.

until you listen to that song and post a reply on it, feel free to not reply on things you have no idea of. kthx.

go to Youtube and listen to 2pac's song "Who Do You Believe In"....it's only 4 minutes of your day.

if you still think rap is "horrific poetry" then I'll respect your opinion. and even give you a rep...because those are cool around here.

until you listen to that song and post a reply on it, feel free to not reply on things you have no idea of. kthx.

OK, I listened,,relevant words, good prose,,BUT, again, my issue is its not music,,he is talking, not singing and there is just a thump thump of a drum in background,,this is not music,,I am not being critical, its just to me the equivalent of the 50s/60s beatniks in clubs on a stool with a bongo reciting prose..nothing wrong with beatnik comparison, its just not music per say..

SAYS THE TROLL WHO REPLIES TO EVERY OTHER THREAD I MAKE?

I'M SURPRISED IT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO FIND THIS ONE :rolleyes:

:rl: It was obvious that no one gave a hoot about it even though you bumped it three times. BTW Do you even know what the word troll means Einstein ? :P

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1504/56/

http://chronicvacation.com/2009/04/answers-from-the-book-of-knoc-chapter-10/

Knoc-Turn'Al talks Dr. Dre unreleased music from the Chronic 2001 album, guest appearances, new west and much more! Shouts out to SoPrupRadio, ChronicVacation and Illuminati2G for supporting this series!

Raptalk.Net: Booz wants to know, "how would you describe yourself in real life?"

Knoc-Turn'Al: As a real mother****er. And Thank you Booz, you're a real mother****er for asking me that (laughs). And I'm a family man indeed.

Raptalk.Net: Dubsmith_AZ asks, "what's your favorite track that you worked on that nobody got to hear? Why didn't we get to hear it?"

Knoc-Turn'Al: I think it was a track called "Gangsta Mack" that I did with Dr. Dre. It was supposed to be for the Chronic 2001 album. The reason why it was never heard was because [Dr.] Dre changed his engineer at the time and they had some dispute about whatever, and then my album had a release date so we couldn't get it out.

Raptalk.Net: That's pretty dope right there. BloodMoney2009 says, "Who are your favorite up and coming artists from the West? Which of them would you work with?

Knoc-Turn'Al: I would say up and coming artists from the west...maybe Noah Jones, Glasses Malone, Knawledg, Jaguar, Ripacut, J-Beam (laughs).

Raptalk.Net: The MathMadix baby!

Knoc-Turn'Al: (starts singing) MathMadix in the house and the bitch won't go!

Raptalk.Net: That's the business! Kurupt4Life wants to know, "You did a recent track with Crooked I titled 3 Bitches. I was quite angry that you didn't lay a verse on it. Any chance you'll be working with Crooked I again, and this time will we hear a Knoc-Turn'Al verse?

Knoc-Turn'Al: You can ask Crooked I about being angry about me not having a verse. I didn't have a verse because that's how Crooked I wanted the structure of his song to be. That was him, for his project. He needed a hook for me and he had the rest. Of course I'll be working with him again, that's my label-mate. At the same time, that was his song. It wasn't for my album. I just did what the man needed me to do.

Raptalk.Net: Matty wants to know, "Do you have any upcoming guest spots on any albums?"

Knoc-Turn'Al: There's a few people that I've done some things with but you know, it's all about...people don't understand it's about politics and what people want to put on their album. I don't have time to go back and forth. Either they wanna' do it or they don't. I can do all the music in the world, but if they come with some shady paperwork or something, then I'll just be like ok, forget it.

Enjoy and stay tuned to Next Monday for another edition in "Answers from the Book of Knoc."

Bone Thugs-n-Harmony's Stanley "Flesh-n-Bone" Howse had felony gun charges dropped today (April 20) in a Santa Clarita, California courthouse.

Gun possession charges against Stanley Howse, one of the founding members of the rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, were dropped today in a Santa Clarita courthouse.

Archived