****The Official Who's Going to San Diego for Monday Night Football Thread!****

joebabyny

and we have the Arizona home game after that ,all of a sudden that bye week in week 5 looks like recovery & no so bad . We`re ok with Re-Hab we just don`t want to end up in a box thats all .

tell me about it! And I am probably gonna head to the poconos to recuperate during the bye.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

question for those that have been to SD/qualcomm before - it looks like the seating has a pretty flat incline (on seatdata) - field/plaza don't seem to offer as good a view as club or the lower view. is that true? i have a chance to get 4 club level on the 40 for $300 per, but i don't care much for the 'amenities', and i could get plaza level at the 50 for less... and row 9 of the view (section 6, on the 50) for significantly less... which looks to me like the best view of the game... advice? opinions?

PLAZA LEVEL:

5p.jpg

VIEW LEVEL:

6v.jpg

question for those that have been to SD/qualcomm before - it looks like the seating has a pretty flat incline (on seatdata) - field/plaza don't seem to offer as good a view as club or the lower view. is that true? i have a chance to get 4 club level on the 40 for $300 per, but i don't care much for the 'amenities', and i could get plaza level at the 50 for less... and row 9 of the view (section 6, on the 50) for significantly less... which looks to me like the best view of the game... advice? opinions?

PLAZA LEVEL:

5p.jpg

VIEW LEVEL:

6v.jpg

I had 2nd row 40 yd line seats last week for the Jets/Dolphins game and I was talking to Badniss (Bob) before the game about the view from behind the bench, he said the first couple rows of seats in SD suck because you can't see anything (your view is blocked by the players on the sideline). again, I've never been there, this is just what Bob said last week and he's going to the game in SD.

I had 2nd row 40 yd line seats last week for the Jets/Dolphins game and I was talking to Badniss (Bob) before the game about the view from behind the bench, he said the first couple rows of seats in SD suck because you can't see anything (your view is blocked by the players on the sideline). again, I've never been there, this is just what Bob said last week and he's going to the game in SD.

SHOW OFF !!!

& I will second that as I have been there 3 times before ,next week will be the 4th ,If your buying seats at Qualcom ,you don`t want seats lower then row 11 on the Field level or your view will be obstucted by the players...Hopefully we get a better outcome next week end since yesterday was just awful!

Take the trolley to the game, it's SD's local train.

I believe you said you're staying in oldtown SD, there's a trolley stop right there.

And it goes from downtown to Qualcomm as well.

Way easier than driving.

The Chargers ticket office claims that the first 9 rows field level may be obstructed by players or cheerleaders doing cartwheels.

Be advised.

:)

d

More like the first 25 rows are obstructed.

Hope you guys all have fun out here over the weekend.

I just went to Denver to watch the Bolts play in Denver and I came back with a putrid taste in my mouth after that horrible defeat.

Honestly, I think our lousy streak against the Jets in SD is going to end this week.

Good Luck to you guys.

Really???

That'll piss me off after what I paid for what I was led to believe are great seats in row 12.

No matter, will have fun anyway.

Go Jets!!!!

Sorry Bro, I had seats at the top of the Field Level, which is about 25 Rows up and about 25% of the time you are obstructed by something.

What section are you in?

If you are in either endzone section than there will be no obstructions.

Sorry Bro, I had seats at the top of the Field Level, which is about 25 Rows up and about 25% of the time you are obstructed by something.

What section are you in?

If you are in either endzone section than there will be no obstructions.

On the Jets side section 5 field, around the 40. Maybe close enough to give the OC a boot in the a$$.

Flying south tomorrow.

cheers,

d

are allowed to take a cooler on it ?

Take the trolley to the game, it's SD's local train.

I believe you said you're staying in oldtown SD, there's a trolley stop right there.

And it goes from downtown to Qualcomm as well.

Way easier than driving.

The Chargers ticket office claims that the first 9 rows field level may be obstructed by players or cheerleaders doing cartwheels.

Be advised.

:)

d

are allowed to take a cooler on it ?

You can take a cooler on the trolley as long as it doesn't block anybody from getting on.

On gamedays, that thing gets PACKED.

I don't know if you are familiar with San Diego, or the Trolley system here, but If you want to guarantee a seat on the Trolley you are going to need to get on in Santee (the Furthest Possible Station). I live about halfway from Santee to the Stadium in La Mesa, and when I get on, even 4 hours before gametime, it is super-packed.

I would say if you have at least 4 people and you can all claim 1 set of seats (4 people total), then you can get a cooler in there. If it is a smaller cooler, then you should be fine too.

Otherwise, I would recommend giving it to someone else to take to the game for you.

ok, what is the deal with this weekend? Where is everyone meeting up? Anyone here throwing a tailgate party we can mooch off of? I usually organize a party whenever I go to the game, just don't think I can pull it off this time and for once i would like to drink a bit and not have to worry about being responsible.

Archived