oh my god, Girardi is horrible

MagicBizkit87

What happened they had a decent lead last I looked. I see they are losing 7 - 6 now. Wow.

Rasner came into the 7th with a 6-2 lead. He walks the bases loaded, and then retard finally takes him out. Bruney comes in makes it 6-5 after 7. Then he leaves Bruney in, he of course allows a runner to get on. Brings in Marte, he allows someone to get on, then he brings in Edwar Ramirez, and he allows their lead to disapear.

Girardi is the worst manager possibly ever in my opinion.

Rasner came into the 7th with a 6-2 lead. He walks the bases loaded, and then retard finally takes him out. Bruney comes in makes it 6-5 after 7. Then he leaves Bruney in, he of course allows a runner to get on. Brings in Marte, he allows someone to get on, then he brings in Edwar Ramirez, and he allows their lead to disapear.

Girardi is the worst manager possibly ever in my opinion.

It doesn't sound like the players are so hot either.

A-Rod banging in that double pay in the bottom of the 9th really pissed me off. How can you blame Joe Girardi for a throwing Error Cano made in the 7th that broke the game wide open, and A-Rod's lack of clutch hitting.

Just stfu.

But everyone wanted to get rid of Torre. So this is what happens. I like Girardi but my thought was always the same. Torre gets to leave when he wants to leave. Not sure that truly happened.

And right now it is what it is.

Your man Giradi is going to be the 1st manager in 13 years not to lead the Yankees to the playoffs.

Good, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. they weren't going anywhere anyways even if they made the playoffs.

But everyone wanted to get rid of Torre. So this is what happens. I like Girardi but my thought was always the same. Torre gets to leave when he wants to leave. Not sure that truly happened.

And right now it is what it is.

We all know that Torre was forced out of town. The Yankees contract offer to him was an insult.

Its not all about the manager. ARod has sucked in the clutch, the young arms (apart from that prick Joba) have been horrible, and losing Wang didn't help.

With that said, the Yankees have a potent lineup and haven't been able to score a lot of runs.

2009?

He'll be fired @ the end of this season.

As much as I would love to see that happen, it wont. Girardi if he his fired it will be because next season this team is still playing like they are today. Hank for some reason loves Girardi, and he just wont fire him.

If he is ever fired it'll be a month into the 2009 season.

As much as I would love to see that happen, it wont. Girardi if he his fired it will be because next season this team is still playing like they are today. Hank for some reason loves Girardi, and he just wont fire him.

If he is ever fired it'll be a month into the 2009 season.

Someone will be fired this offseason, either Girardi or Cashman if not both!

Someone will be fired this offseason, either Girardi or Cashman.

It'll definitely be Cashman. Which I think is probably the better choice, if we were to fire someone.

You can tell who Hank is pointing the blame to, when Hank says that this isn't Girardi's fault. You can tell for sure, he's blaming everything on Cashman.

Also, my personal opinion. Meachem, and Long will also be gone as well, because they suck.

It'll definitely be Cashman. Which I think is probably the better choice, if we were to fire someone.

You can tell who Hank is pointing the blame to, when Hank says that this isn't Girardi's fault. You can tell for sure, he's blaming everything on Cashman.

Also, my personal opinion. Meachem, and Long will also be gone as well, because they suck.

Contrary to what you might think, I believe Joe Girardi to be a good manager, he's made a few mistakes here and there but he's a pretty solid manager. I think we need a new GM...we've got ****loads of money, I doubt Giambi will return next season as a Yankee, time for us to go on a spending/trading spree. But I will be highly upset if noone gets fired.

Contrary to what you might think, I believe Joe Girardi to be a good manager, he's made a few mistakes here and there but he's a pretty solid manager. I think we need a new GM...we've got ****loads of money, I doubt Giambi will return next season as a Yankee, time for us to go on a spending/trading spree. But I will be highly upset if noone gets fired.

Yeah, I think I am just overreacting. I know Girardi is better then he showed in this game today. When he was managing the Marlins, I watched a lot of his games, and he definitely showed he could manage a baseball team. I mean come on, that Marlins team was supposed to win 50 games at max that year, and he got them to 78 wins. If Girardi doesn't perform up to expectations next year, I believe sometime during next season he'll get the ax.

A-Rod banging in that double pay in the bottom of the 9th really pissed me off. How can you blame Joe Girardi for a throwing Error Cano made in the 7th that broke the game wide open, and A-Rod's lack of clutch hitting.

Just stfu.

Didn't you hear? It's CLEARLY Girardi's fault. :biggrin:

Seems to me Yanks fans were clamoring about how managers had little to do with the success of the team when the Yanks were winning, and hence, Torre shouldn't have gotten too much credit for their postseason success. Yet, when they are struggling, the current manager is getting the majority of the blame for the team's poor performance this season.

Gotcha.

Archived