Patriot Fans- Look at them Scramble!!!

Smizzy

How many points did the vaunted Jets O put up in the Playoffs last year?

With Paul Hackett and a QB with a torn rotator?

Are you even serious with a question like that?

I love how this is your impression of the Jets but yet you see a "rejuvenated David Terrell"

And you Pats clowns wonder why nobody takes anything you say serious.

More friggn' excuses from the peanut gallery. #-o

Where was all the screaming the prior week about PennyBoy's boo-boo when he threw the TD pass to Moss?

Why couldn't he have done that against the Steelers?

Bottom line, PennyBoy led the Jets to a whopping 3 points versus the Steelers (and in 5 quarters to boot) and the very next week the Pats offense hangs 41 on the exact defense.

And you have the gall to say the Jets offense is better? :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Sorry Garb, I respectfully disagree with you.

Anytime a teams wastes a 2nd round pick on a friggn' kicker, they will never recoup that investment.

Dumb move.

Good/great kickers can be had in the 6th and 7th rounds or UDFA and the Jets waste a 2nd rounder on one.

Same old Jets. :shock:

Same ole TX.

Actually Bradways trade of our 1st rd pick allowed him the luxury of grabbing Nugent.

Oh yeah that same deal also brought us Jolley and Justin Miller.

Take a few minutes and compose yourself.

I love how this is your impression of the Jets but yet you see a "rejuvenated David Terrell"

And you Pats clowns wonder why nobody takes anything you say serious.

Can Penny run that offense? Hackett had a much better QB in Tennessee than what he has now.

I base my prediction on Terrell because:

1) He played with Brady in college and had 70 something receptions one year.

2). The QB's and offensive system in Chicago SUCKED.

4). Nothing but positives coming out of camp so far.

3). The comments from Jets fans last year about the Dillon signing. You know, he's old & a locker room cancer. If I recall that worked out pretty well for the Pats.

Where was all the screaming the prior week about PennyBoy's boo-boo when he threw the TD pass to Moss?

Why couldn't he have done that against the Steelers?

Bottom line, PennyBoy led the Jets to a whopping 3 points versus the Steelers (and in 5 quarters to boot) and the very next week the Pats offense hangs 41 on the exact defense.

And you have the gall to say the Jets offense is better? :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

He did , Moss just couldn't hang on in Pitt.

Im not making excuses. Did you even bother to read the post or do you just love looking like an a$$hole lately?

Gainzo was talking about the differnces between the Pats and the Jets O's....Yet he was telling me about last yrs Jets O and this yrs Pats O.

What does penny last yr have to do with this yrs O?

I was just pointing out the fact he was comparing the Jets O(with hackett and penny hurt) to this yrs pats(rejuvenated David Terrell).

Ya know this is like the 4th time you have jumped in my sh*t for no reason and you keep coming away with egg on your face. I sugget you get your eyes checked old man,that or you should consider rereading post twice at your old age.

The Pats O is better than the Jets O. Simple as that. How many points did the vaunted Jets O put up in the Playoffs last year?

Since then...

Lava for Moss

Dinger for Hackett

Jolley for Becht

Blaylock for Jordan

Jones for McKenzie

Pennington post surgery (probably a plus)

Nugent for Brien

Feel free to argue the effects of these changes, but one thing is for certain. This is not the offense that played in Pitt.

Pennington said that his arm was so gone, that he'd have missed the next week in NE.

Now, you may have a QB with less than full arm strength, but at least he can now use the correct arm angle on all his throws and make those throws without pain. Chad's accuracy will return to the pre-injury level. The arm strength will likely take more time. IMO, he should be a more effective player.

Coles over Moss is huge. Moss has an edge with his return skills, but Justin Miller covers us there.

I expect Cotchery to develop and McCareins to be more at home in Dinger

Since then...

Lava for Moss

Dinger for Hackett

Jolley for Becht

Blaylock for Jordan

Jones for McKenzie

Pennington post surgery (probably a plus)

Nugent for Brien

Feel free to argue the effects of these changes, but one thing is for certain. This is not the offense that played in Pitt.

Pennington said that his arm was so gone, that he'd have missed the next week in NE.

Now, you may have a QB with less than full arm strength, but at least he can now use the correct arm angle on all his throws and make those throws without pain. Chad's accuracy will return to the pre-injury level. The arm strength will likely take more time. IMO, he should be a more effective player.

Coles over Moss is huge. Moss has an edge with his return skills, but Justin Miller covers us there.

I expect Cotchery to develop and McCareins to be more at home in Dinger

Meddle: Good points about the potential improvement in the Jets O, but I still feel that the Pats O is better.

Brady has been in the system for 5 years and running it for 4. The Pats spread the ball around to all the receivers and pound it with Dillon. A much more balanced O than the Jets.

Interesting thread title....Perhaps referring to one or 2 yahoos that frequent this board?

I can tell you, as a life-long pats fan, that there is nothing here to spin. This is a good move for the jets, especially if the contract is as franchise-friendly as is being hinted at. Even back on my "home board" most of the rational fans see this as a good signing for the jets. Any bitterness from the fans towards Ty Law is simply because of the retarded nonsense that has been spewing from his mouth the past couple of years. You know, the "feed my family" stuff.

Of course, everywhere you go there be yahoos. On this topic a Pats yahoo will say you way overpaid for an injured and declining CB. A Jets yahoo will say this move puts them in the superbowl.

Anyways, the Jets are our main competition in the East, clearly. They've improved both sides of the ball. But in order to be the champ, you gotta knock the champ out.

Archived