JetsBlow99

Miami will be better than what some people think. IMO Jets running backs are garbage. T. Jones is a starter? wow.... I liked Favre until he bacame a jet. Hes too old. He needs to retire and STAY retired.

Miami 21

Jets 17

Who the hell is this clown? I think he's been smoking with Ricky Williams.

Miami will be better than what some people think. IMO Jets running backs are garbage. T. Jones is a starter? wow.... I liked Favre until he bacame a jet. Hes too old. He needs to retire and STAY retired.

Miami 21

Jets 17

I think the Dolphins are going to have a great year. I fully expect them to double their win total from the previous year.

It will be a real nail biter.

Miami 21

Jets 17

here's a beer:beer:, calm down, relax and go **** yaself

sam-adams.jpg

We have no problem with you criticizing the Jets, just do it objectively

Miami 21

Jets 17

Nicely put. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Miami 21

Jets 17

a close game wouldnt surprise me.

pennington and williams should control the clock and effectively slow the pace of the game down.

the jets team chemistry is in question going into this game which could cause inopportune penalties, missed passes, etc.

all in all the jets are the better team, but the dolphins might be catching the jets at the right time.

i'd look for the jets to try and score early and often forcing the dolphins to go away from the run game and have to pass it more.

if the jets have trouble scoring early on it could be a long afternoon.

Go JETS!

I think the Jets will score more points on defense and special-teams than Miami's final score. I really do.

Also, just to put it out there. Guess who has the most tape on Chad Pennington out of every defense you will face this year? Chad was released before any of our blitz packages were installed during TC; so it will be taylor-made blitz strategies against your new, rookie infused, gelling O-line on an offense that has one 'legitimate' recieving threat and a jittery Chad Pennington who takes sacks.

JetsBlow, if I was a pedophile, I would want to drive up to the playground where you are at in a big black Chevy van with boarded up windows and lure you in with candy (I have my Charleston Chew waiting for you) while your parents arent watching and take you to town. You like JD? I'll slip a roofie in your glass you pre pubescent tumor. food-blog-pictures-148.jpg

I think the Jets will score more points on defense and special-teams than Miami's final score. I really do.

Also, just to put it out there. Guess who has the most tape on Chad Pennington out of every defense you will face this year? Chad was released before any of our blitz packages were installed during TC; so it will be taylor-made blitz strategies against your new, rookie infused, gelling O-line on an offense that has one 'legitimate' recieving threat and a jittery Chad Pennington who takes sacks.

C'mon bro what are you basing that on? Our special teams is MUCH improved from the worst unit in the league last year, (not to mention Ginn looks awesome returning kicks right now) and Chad wont be throwing many INT's in that offense.

And as previously discussed, our O-Line is much improved and Chad hasn't taken a sack yet this preseason. Not saying the Phins are gonna win, but that statement is a bit much.

JetsBlow, if I was a pedophile, I would want to drive up to the playground where you are at in a big black Chevy van with boarded up windows and lure you in with candy (I have my Charleston Chew waiting for you) while your parents arent watching and take you to town. You like JD? I'll slip a roofie in your glass you pre pubescent tumor. food-blog-pictures-148.jpg

Am I the only one who finds this deepley disturbing?

This game shouldn't even be close imo. Pre-season is over now Phin fans. While i do think your team is improved, they are not really upgraded to playoff contender. Chad Pennington showed signs of being decent, but put that guy against quality starters for the entire game and there's not even a question he will be exposed for what he is. Average at best.

At this point even Phins fans can't trust Ricky and Ronnie to stay healthy, can they? BTW i hope Ricky can put up decent numbers. I picked him up off the scrap heap in my FFL.

I love Joey Porter, really i do. But watch this guy perform well against scrubs then disappear against quality opponents. That's always been his MO.

To me, the talent level between these 2 teams is a big gap. That ain't even counting the fact the Jets have Favre.

Sorry Phin fans, you'll have to wait a couple years to contend again.

C'mon bro what are you basing that on? Our special teams is MUCH improved from the worst unit in the league last year, (not to mention Ginn looks awesome returning kicks right now) and Chad wont be throwing many INT's in that offense.

And as previously discussed, our O-Line is much improved and Chad hasn't taken a sack yet this preseason. Not saying the Phins are gonna win, but that statement is a bit much.

That is based on the very recent development that Mike Westhoff, Special Teams Guru is returning to the Jets and we will have Leon Washington AND Justin Miller returning kickoffs against a newly assembled ST squad. that's all.

For what it's worth it could very well be a low scoring game. Like, 14-0, maybe 10-0. But one of our scores will come off of a foot or a run-back.

Our focused run-defense should be much improved from past meetings; and I don't see reason to stress about Chad Pennington.

That is based on the very recent development that Mike Westhoff, Special Teams Guru is returning to the Jets and we will have Leon Washington AND Justin Miller returning kickoffs against a newly assembled ST squad. that's all.

You guys have always had pretty good special teams though, and yes our ST unit has had a makeover, but Ginn an Co. look pretty damn good right now. Ive been saying since you guys acquired Favre that it would be low scoring.

Either way, the first game of the year is never a lock. Three years ago we demolished eventual AFC Runner-Up Denver 34-10. Should be a close game though IMO.

You guys have always had pretty good special teams though, and yes our ST unit has had a makeover, but Ginn an Co. look pretty damn good right now. Ive been saying since you guys acquired Favre that it would be low scoring.

Either way, the first game of the year is never a lock. Three years ago we demolished eventual AFC Runner-Up Denver 34-10. Should be a close game though IMO.

In all seriousness it never ceases to amaze me how whacky the first week of the NFL always is. There always seem to be a number of games where you just hear the result and go "WTF?". Anything can happen.

Yeah, I keep thinking of that game ahead of Week 1. I doubt the same will happen again though.

We do not have Jake Plummer at QB, and you guys do not have Jason Taylor anymore. LOL

Seriously though, I'm not overlooking the Phins at all. What happened last season means nothing, for both teams. Both teams are 0-0 and both will believe they can win. Nothing should be taken for granted.

Archived