Jet - Giant Practice

Maxman

Just got back from the practice. Had a blast. Many JNers were in attendance.

Max

Mrs Max

TomShane

GGG

Faba

GreenGal

Bob

Mrs. Bob

Happy Jack

Verde via proxy

Saratoga Jet (handing out Jetnation.com materials)

DieHardJetFan

DieHardJr.

Big Ben

DVOND

AXPSPOT

Iceman

We also ran into Baumer and FoxJet.

The day was good. The full recap of the practice will go up shortly! The Jets looked good though. The Giants might be in for a LONG season.

Max

Mrs Max

TomShane

GGG

Faba

GreenGal

Bob

Mrs. Bob

Happy Jack

Verde via proxy

DieHardJetFan

DieHardJr.

Big Ben

DVOND

AXPSPOT

Iceman

The day was good. The full recap of the practice will go up shortly! The Jets looked good though. The Giants might be in for a LONG season.

Sounds like a blast...did you take pics??

thanks max, nice write-up.

i saw williams on the training camp special and the guy looks really big and fast on the field.

what did our LB's look like - vilma, hobson, mcclover, barton? how about drob - does he look like he can rush the passer this year? pouha, mcgill?

how about graham? it's funny that the best tc battle is for P, but what the hell...

thanks max, nice write-up.

i saw williams on the training camp special and the guy looks really big and fast on the field.

what did our LB's look like - vilma, hobson, mcclover, barton? how about drob - does he look like he can rush the passer this year? pouha, mcgill?

how about graham? it's funny that the best tc battle is for P, but what the hell...

Linebackers look good. It was hard to get a sense for pass rush because it was controlled. Something about chasing a QB in that bright red jersey just takes away some of the luster.

The thing about Graham is that I was hoping to be blown away. He looked good. But I fear this may actually be more of a competition than any of us had actually hoped it would be.

Never made it there today. I had to spend some "quality" time with the missus. Heading to Albany to see the Jets practice actually turned out to be something she didn't see as "quality". So I just got back from a daytrip to Newport, RI. Not a bad day, but way too busy and not a sniff of Jets football.

It was really great to meet the Jet Nation folks up here in Albany. Tom is very easy to pick out of a crowd. Maybe I can sell some JN tee's or buttons next year!

It was an awesome day. Maybe we will see some new members joining.

In the AM practice on the lower field after 2 fights, D Henderson could be heard yelling at the Giants coaches "We are playing DEFENSE!!!" a few times. The Giants coaches were shaking their heads in disgust. It was a great day all around.

It was really great to meet the Jet Nation folks up here in Albany. Tom is very easy to pick out of a crowd.

He is also easy to pick out of a police lineup. But that is another story.

Bro...it was great meeting you. But you scared the hell out of us. We walk in and you SCREAMED... JETNATION People. TOMSHANE. LOL... I thought we were about to get jumped!

:wink:

Max--

I can't see Ray Mickens being cut and keeping Pete Hunter. Especially with the way Ray is graciously welcoming Law into NY should he be signed

We'll cut Hunter and eat the draft pick we sent for him

Well it is certainly just specualation at this point. But Ray's salary, lack of size and not being a special teamer are working against him.

First of all it was another good outing meeting more jetnation members and the ones I have already met.

Quickie observations- the wide receivers are the most impressive group on the team. Gessner and Williams should be on this team. Gessner big target and catching everything thrown his way. Williams has something you can not teach- speed and also caught everything thrown at him.

The punting situation is totally up in the air and a tossup. watched both Knorr and graham punting off on a side field- Knorr gives you what you expect- 35 to 40 yard punt . Graham him some nice spirals but also some clunkers. It could come down to do they want more consistency and short or the potential of Graham to boom punts. I go with Graham.

Chad made all the throws they was expected- again with a controlled scrimmage no QB is facing a live rush and no one was asked to make any real long throws

And just as I promised Tom (Good to see GGG looking so happy) as well as Bob & his lovely wife yesterday - Here's my photo diaries from yesterday...

http://www.hometown.aol.com/baumerjet/myhomepage/Training1.html

http://www.hometown.aol.com/baumerjet/myhomepage/Training2.html

If you want to see the 1st brawl of the 2nd practice (Yes, that is wayne getting pummeled - at 1st) click into the 2nd link!

MVC837F.JPG

Max

Mrs Max

TomShane

GGG

Faba

GreenGal

Bob

Mrs. Bob

Happy Jack

Verde via proxy

DieHardJetFan

DieHardJr.

Big Ben

DVOND

AXPSPOT

Iceman

Oh how sweet to include me even though I wasn't really there Max.

I did talk to gg, Happy and TomShane. All 3 have Tres sexy voices! Grrrowl. :lol:

:mrgreen:

He is also easy to pick out of a police lineup. But that is another story.

Bro...it was great meeting you. But you scared the hell out of us. We walk in and you SCREAMED... JETNATION People. TOMSHANE. LOL... I thought we were about to get jumped!

:wink:

so how is the HAPPY couple?? did you get the invite for the wedding? Where should I send the toaster?

Archived