Who Plays Next to Erik Coleman this Season?

Smizzy

Jon McGraw and if he gets hurt, Oliver Celestin.

It's too early to really say, but the reason why I think Celestin is the odd man out is because he's not a draft pick, and you know how partial Herm is to draft picks (keeping them on the roster that is, not actually playing).

But it will end up being Hendu's call, probably, so maybe you're right.

My primary concern is The Lance Legree Three; if the Jets can't stop the run this year, you may as well bring Sam Garnes back for all the difference it'll make.

It's too early to really say, but the reason why I think Celestin is the odd man out is because he's not a draft pick, and you know how partial Herm is to draft picks (keeping them on the roster that is, not actually playing).

I totally disagree with JM here-Celestin right now is listed as the starter.That little scrum he got into yesterday further enhances his position on the team and especially in the coaches eyes.The CS(especially Herm) love Celestin-a guy they picked up last year during the season ON A TUESDAY and he was playing that Sunday.He's a good STer and is a team guy.I loved how he went and played CB this spring when Donnie was deciding what he was gonna do.He was getting schooled at CB too,unafraid to for the lack of better words to "show his ass".He's got something and I think he'll BE the starter on September 11th

I think EB50 called it the other day Maddox will play as a "rover" SS while Rhodes will be the coverage safety. Washington is still an outsider but could win the job outright.

I think Rhodes or maddox wins it outright. It worked with coleman last year.

LL

I think EB50 called it the other day Maddox will play as a "rover" SS while Rhodes will be the coverage safety. Washington is still an outsider but could win the job outright.

Thanks bit 8)

As to answering the question, I'll tell you 1 thing guys, Jon McGraw will not be the opening day starting. Rashad Washington seems like he is ready to play but who really knows? Oliver Celestin will IMO definetly make this team. He plays special teams well and while he may not be a good corner, he offers more versatility as well. Rhodes sure seemed like he likes to hit judging by the smackdown he put on willie ponder yesterday, but that could have just been a 1 time thing who knows. I'd love to see Andre Maddox start. IMO, we will start a rookie opposite coleman on opening day. Either Maddox or Rhodes.

Jon McGraw ought to be a role player (covering the TE?), and little else. We drafted Rhodes and Maddox for a specific purpose; to improve the SS position. One of them ought to come out of the fight to win the job, though whoever wins it will be on a short leash.

Guys, please. I do not want to see Jon McGraw's name anywhere on our list of safeties.

Glass Joe aka Mr. Glass aka Bones is far too fragile to play football. His body just lets him down, betrays him.

I love McGraw but he can't stay healthy.

By Joe. You should be sent to pasture with Pagel.

PunchOut_GlassJoeAbime.jpg

Guys, please. I do not want to see Jon McGraw's name anywhere on our list of safeties.

Glass Joe aka Mr. Glass aka Bones is far too fragile to play football. His body just lets him down, betrays him.

I love McGraw but he can't stay healthy.

Bye Joe. You should be sent to pasture with Pagel.

PunchOut_GlassJoeAbime.jpg

Archived