Pics of Shockey Gettin Pimp Smacked

Smizzy

propably not original to someone who has heard that for 3/4 of his adult life.

:-s

rsherry the master of irrelevant posts. :roll:

Is the only thing you do is :lurk: waiting for a Patriots fan and then shoot off some lame reply trying to sharpshoot them?

Get a life.

:-s

rsherry the master of irrelevant posts. :roll:

Is the only thing you do is :lurk: waiting for a Patriots fan and then shoot off some lame reply trying to sharpshoot them?

Get a life.

Get a life? I'm not the patriot fan from Kentucky Lurking on a NY Jets message board. Loser.

Get a life? I'm not the patriot fan from Kentucky Lurking on a NY Jets message board. Loser.

Actually, I am not from Necktucky, I am from Boston. :wink:

Unlike you, I do not lurk on the board. When I am here, I post. Maybe your jealous of the Patriots success and the spoils it has brought us...oh well. Deal with it. Frankly, it is hard to care less about your plight.

Plus, I was invited here just like I was invited to JI. Can you say the same?

Unlike you, I do not lurk on the board. When I am here, I post. Maybe your jealous of the Patriots success and the spoils it has brought us...oh well. Deal with it. Frankly, it is hard to care less about your plight.

Plus, I was invited here just like I was invited to JI. Can you say the same?

I post as well and do not bother any pats fans except those who go around making stupid comments or posts like I find yours and Seymours to be.

And yes I was invited.......by Tx.

I post as well and do not bother any pats fans except those who go around making stupid comments or posts like I find yours and Seymours to be.

And yes I was invited.......by Tx.

#-o

Damm Tex. :wink:

So, let me get this straight. You all are excited about a non-tackle scrimmage fight? Granted, I like it when anyone gets into it with Shockey - but aren't you all making much ado about nothing?

No garb. Its more than just a brawl (in which we whooped ass) but it shows that this team or at least the defense are united. When 1 man gets into a fight THEY ALL GET INTO A FIGHT. Vilma, the leader of the defense, jumps in and starts smackin guys around. Ellis and Barton get into it, Coleman gets in on the action. Drob throws around some lineman. And Celestin and rookies are knocking guys to the ground. The fullback is bodyslamming people.

This defense, this team are united. Its obvious they have great chemistry. No more "read and react". Its "attack and kill".

Yes, that reckless abandon should really translate to heads-up play in regular games..... :roll:

Chowd Women :roll: . I shouldnt have expected you to understand anyways. :wink:

I downloaded the fight on my comp and the Jets absolutely kicked butt. Celestin should have his name written in stone on the roster. He's a decent player already, but he didnt take that crap from Shockey. Shockey got owned. Vilma took him down and then Celestin and Coleman were walloping on him AWESOME. Too bad Shockey didnt have his helmet off like Celestin did, he would have gotten beaten to a pulp. I dunno which linebacker it was, it might have been Hobson who came from the side and jacked up #20 of the giants, it was AWESOME. :lol:

I downloaded the fight on my comp and the Jets absolutely kicked butt.

Maybe they should have brought some of that "fight" to the Meadowlands last December versus the Pats.

The Jets were physically dominated in that game and the Jets laid down and gave up at halftime.

Maybe they should have brought some of that "fight" to the Meadowlands last December versus the Pats.

The Jets were physically dominated in that game and the Jets laid down and gave up at halftime.

Typical Tx talking about last year.

MAYBE the Jets realized that things were lacking last year and this is why they are much more physical now???????

Oh no...You say Herm has no clue. Nevermind.

:shock:

Is that all you got?

:shock:

While your team had a slim chance to win the division, they had a chance to make a statement and they got rolled -- big time.

The Patriots had a short week, had one of their most embarassing losses ever and had to visit Meadowlands and they came out and pushed the Jets around.

See the difference?

There has to be a time when the Jets stand up and stop teams from pushing them around. Who cares if you go 11-3 against the rest of the NFL when you are 0-4 against the two best teams in your conference.

=D>=D>=D>

Jet fans just don't get it.

so let me ask you this boys... if that is the case ..why do you hang out with us clueless fans? to enlighten us??? :roll: thank god we have you... without you both we would be sooooo lost!!! :sarc:

=D>=D>=D>

Jet fans just don't get it.

In case you 2 doosheys havent noticed this Jets defense has changed alittle since last season. For the most part the players are still the same. But they have an even bigger swagger than last season. Vilma has stepped up big so far as a leader and the players are responding.

Add Ty Law to the mix.......well if I were you I wouldnt bank on the patriots putting up more than 20pts against the Jets on MNF next season.

so let me ask you this boys... if that is the case ..why do you hang out with us clueless fans? to enlighten us??? :roll: thank god we have you... without you both we would be sooooo lost!!! :sarc:

For the humor. :roll:

EB - Didn't you lose one of your DTs? :roll:

I think Ty would be a nice addition, but the bottom line is defense was not your problem. Unless Dinger brought McNair's arm, the chances the Jets get by the Patriots or Steelers this year are still slim.

Chowd Women :roll: . I shouldnt have expected you to understand anyways. :wink:

I downloaded the fight on my comp and the Jets absolutely kicked butt. Celestin should have his name written in stone on the roster. He's a decent player already, but he didnt take that crap from Shockey. Shockey got owned. Vilma took him down and then Celestin and Coleman were walloping on him AWESOME. Too bad Shockey didnt have his helmet off like Celestin did, he would have gotten beaten to a pulp. I dunno which linebacker it was, it might have been Hobson who came from the side and jacked up #20 of the giants, it was AWESOME. :lol:

Hey EB where could I download the fight ?

Archived