IT'S OFFICIAL ... Ty Law agrees to terms with Jets!

Green Jets & Ham

This is a key addition to face the pats, not the bills not the fins, their pass o are not so good, and you have to face the afc west with 4 of the most potent air attacks in football, I think this is a huge sign for you guys, and hopefully he got his a** kicked come sept 11th (just kidding).

I think ty is a heck of a player and his sole presence makes any team look pretty good.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a key addition to face the pats, not the bills not the fins, their pass o are not so good, and you have to face the afc west with 4 of the most potent air attacks in football, I think this is a huge sign for you guys, and hopefully he got his a** kicked come sept 11th (just kidding).

I think ty is a heck of a player and his sole presence makes any team look pretty good.

Thanks it is good to get a neutral observer beside a Jet or Pat's fan perspective on the Law signing- Good luck to the Chiefs after Sept. 11th of course

About time I chimed in on this. I have cut and pasted plenty of pro-Ty Law articles on here.

The addition of Ty Law should make the Jets defensive unit fun to watch this season. Ellis, Abe, DRob, Vilma, Barton, and now Law...that's a damn good defense.

:mrgreen:

• 11 years later...
18 minutes ago, NJ said:

I'd almost forgot the name Justin Miller ... but I'm going to try again ... real hard

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

What an amazing kick returner he was.(:

Sad thing is, you'd really have to consider Justin Miller one of our top 2nd rounders of the millennium.

Archived