So who's booking their tickets for Detroit today?

You're just as arrogant as you claim us Yankee fans to be, so cool your Jets. stupid

Kid, you calling me stupid? I'm just call it like I see it. Being arrogant with just cause, I can handle. Being arrogant with no just cause is retarded.

Learn a little respect, btw. Most of the stuff I post is to stir the pot - but if I were 15 years old, I would NEVER call someome substaintially older STUPID.

I can't believe no one in School has kicked your arse yet.

Kid, you calling me stupid? I'm just call it like I see it. Being arrogant with just cause, I can handle. Being arrogant with no just cause is retarded.

Learn a little respect, btw. Most of the stuff I post is to stir the pot - but if I were 15 years old, I would NEVER call someome substaintially older STUPID.

I can't believe no one in School has kicked your arse yet.

No just cause???

WE ARE FRICKIN FANS!! THATS OUR JUST CAUSE!!

Pardon us if we are excited about the season. In case you didnt know we were 12 inches away from the AFC Championship game and we greatly improved in all 3 phases of the game in the offseason. So if we want to think our team will make the superbowl we will think that!

Pick up some national media football magazines and you will find out who they ALL say will win the AFCE.

The only people picking the Jets are delusional Jet fans on this message board. :shock:

Tx, were the Patsies picked to win it all in 2001? I doubt it.

In case you didnt know we were 12 inches away from the AFC Championship game.

barton, give that AFCC game crap a rest.

The Jets were one Drew Bledsoe fumble away from missing the playoffs altogether and one rookie kicker choke job from getting bounced in the Wild Card game.

You guys are friggn' unbelievable. #-o

barton, give that AFCC game crap a rest.

The Jets were one Drew Bledsoe fumble away from missing the playoffs altogether and one rookie kicker choke job from getting bounced in the Wild Card game.

You guys are friggn' unbelievable. #-o

So unfortunate events are a one way street?

Holy Snow Bowl.

What I find interesting is that most of you are Yankees fans - which should mean you know how to act like a fan of a championship caliber team. I said should.

Hey! I'm not a Yankees fan! I'm a Tigers fan! Tigers fans don't know how to act as champions!

But, then again, Piston and Red Wing fans do. :wink:

Mind you Garb, most of the fans here are also Knicks and Nets fans. The last time either team won a championship, most of the fans here weren't born, so forgive them :lol:

Wow, making the playoffs and getting bounced before the AFC Championship game.

Very, very impressive. :shock:

Yeah, we won a road playoff game with a QB whose shoulder was barely attached to his arm, and then almost won another road playoff game against a team that had been unbeatable at home. And if we had had Mike Nugent for that game, we probably would have seen you guys the next week. The point is national magazines are an incredibly BS source. Your negative spin is entertaining though.

:shock:

Offense - You got a better OC that has a game plan that is predicated on deep passes. Even under the best conditions, Chad is not suited to a deep passing attack. Now he is recovering from surgery on his shoulder.

Defense - Who has replaced Ferguson? There are potential replacements there, but no one you can say without a shadow of a doubt is able to replace him yet. You can sign Ty, Deoin and Ronnie Lott, but if your Run D returns to 2003 form, it will not matter.

Special Teams - Again, Nugent is potentially your kicker for the next 10-15 years, but he still has not kicked yet and there are alot of examples in the past of kickers, high draft picks, that were busts or average at best.

Jets are a good team, no doubt. However, they were also a few inches from being bounced in the wildcard round as another drafted rookie kicker shanked a makeable FG. Plus, the Jets have yet to prroven they can beat the teams that will be there in the end.

A lot of the Jets success does hang on how healthy Chad's shoulder is. And if it's healthy, I'm not worried about a damn thing on offense.

LMAO. Where the hell did you get the run D returning to pre-DH form? That was just totally random and desperate. Do you actually think losing Jason Ferguson is going to hurt us that much? He was an average DT that benefited significantly from D-Rob's breakout year last year. You are vastly overrating the guy.

I'm just not worried about Nugent. Sure he hasn't kicked yet, but the guy's already been through it all. He's succeeded in pressure situations, in bad weather, and he's been a winner, not to mention the captain of a major college program. The guy will be good.

Hey fellow Jet fans, let the Patsies fans say what they think. I guess they think if they ramble more and more about how the Jets aren't going to be that good because of how worried they are about being dethroned, and we'll just let them go into a state of shock in December.

Pick up some national media football magazines and you will find out who they ALL say will win the AFCE.

The only people picking the Jets are delusional Jet fans on this message board. :shock:

But those magazines don't factor in...THE LAW

Yeah, we won a road playoff game with a QB whose shoulder was barely attached to his arm, and then almost won another road playoff game against a team that had been unbeatable at home. And if we had had Mike Nugent for that game, we probably would have seen you guys the next week. The point is national magazines are an incredibly BS source. Your negative spin is entertaining though.

What?

Ok. Let me get this straight. When Chad struggles like he did against the Steelers and New England twice each late last season, it is an injury that is preventing him from carrying the team to victory.

However, when he is ripping defenses that are not as good, like the Chargers, by dropping 47 yard bombs to Santana, which actually travel about 80 yards with the amount of hangtime he puts in them, it is not the injury. :roll:

The fact is, if Nick Kaeding does not choke, the Jets go one and done. Everything after that was gravcy for the Jets.

While I do not think the Jets will regress to 2003 Run D form, I am not going to give the Pouha's and Reed's of this world a free pass into filling the shoes of Ferguson yet. They 'potentially' have the ability but they have not shown the ability for a 16 game season yet. Maybe in 6 months I am prooven wrong, but I think in 6 months, Jets fans are left crying what went wrong.

What?

Ok. Let me get this straight. When Chad struggles like he did against the Steelers and New England twice each late last season, it is an injury that is preventing him from carrying the team to victory.

However, when he is ripping defenses that are not as good, like the Chargers, by dropping 47 yard bombs to Santana, which actually travel about 80 yards with the amount of hangtime he puts in them, it is not the injury.

good... I'm glad you see it that way...

Archived