Training Camp visit

Bugg

Took my son to camp this morning. We give the Jets FO a great deal of guff about this and that. But they deserve a world of credit for this-free parking, free access, giveways, plenty of things for kids to do(though the rides are a bit of a wait, and know that every day camp in LI goes there). They do training camp the right way for fans-a good time. Even if you don't have kids, you can sit and watch practice as long as you want. And pretty much anything you'd want to buy-t-shirts, jackets, jerseys-is there to buy.

You've probably read Peter King's camp crap about the Packers or Broncos or who ever. THe Jets are totally free and in your backyard. The Fan Zone for kids opens around 10:15, and the line for autographs takes shape around 11:30. Practice begins at 8:30.

Can't say this is true of everyone, but my 5-year old got tired of watching practice after about an hour. Only thing missing thate arly in the AM-COFFEE. Bring your own.

Took my son to camp this morning. We give the Jets FO a great deal of guff about this and that. But they deserve a world of credit for this-free parking, free access, giveways, plenty of things for kids to do(though the rides are a bit of a wait, and know that every day camp in LI goes there). They do training camp the right way for fans-a good time. Even if you don't have kids, you can sit and watch practice as long as you want. And pretty much anything you'd want to buy-t-shirts, jackets, jerseys-is there to buy.

You've probably read Peter King's camp crap about the Packers or Broncos or who ever. THe Jets are totally free and in your backyard. The Fan Zone for kids opens around 10:15, and the line for autographs takes shape around 11:30. Practice begins at 8:30.

Can't say this is true of everyone, but my 5-year old got tired of watching practice after about an hour. Only thing missing thate arly in the AM-COFFEE. Bring your own.

i brought my 4yr old daughter and 2yr old son last weekend,,,son watched about 30 minutes...and daughter surprising liked it and watched most of it with me,,,oh and was kickin dirt on the kid next to me who thank god thought it was funny...lol...over all they had a good time..

Archived