Per GGG: Ty Law is at practice, not in uniform

TomShane

That was quick. I guess they're still peeling the "MICKENS" off of his jersey, however. Anyone get a timeline on when he can suit up?
... :lol::lol: . on my way there right now. Tell Kathy to look for me. I'm gonna help with the letter peeling...I know that was mean, but that was funny Tom... =D>

That was quick. I guess they're still peeling the "MICKENS" off of his jersey, however. Anyone get a timeline on when he can suit up?

TS, ask your crack reporter next time she calls in:

Is Ty Law in his motorized scooter, getting around with a walking cast or just using an old mans cane to get around?

Much appreciated,

TX

TS, ask your crack reporter next time she calls in:

Is Ty Law in his motorized scooter, getting around with a walking cast or just using an old mans cane to get around?

Much appreciated,

TX

Tom if Ty is done with the scooter let him know that Tx wants it back. He hasn't been grocery shopping in weeks.

I thought Belly told Brady not go to too many bath houses this off season. No ammount of ointment is going to make that swelling go down.

:)

BZ

Now we all know why we should seek immediate medical attention if the swelling doesn't go down in four hours.

LOL! Actually Ty just put the uni on. Poor Ray. :lol::lol:
...yeah I saw that when I arrived there. I thought of what you said here and had a good chuckle as I walked up. Camp was good. Guys were working hard and I saw a few catches that were very promising. The drive was the most annoying part though. Driving in LI is like constipation.. :shock: ...slow, hard and painful. People out there can't drive for sh*te. By the time I made it out there I wanted to pimp smack someone like they did Shockey.. :lol: , anywho, they worked Law a little by himself after the practice. Saw no limps or anything, but he didnt do that much either. He looks great though and does seem leaner but still muscular and tight. Hope it all works out for us. Ellis, Robertson, Reed, Barrett, Hendu and guys gave autos after practice. The kids went nuts over Ellis. It was a nice day. Will report again with much more depth after the night practice wednesday...God Bless and good night.. :lol:=D>

...yeah I saw that when I arrived there. I thought of what you said here and had a good chuckle as I walked up. Camp was good. Guys were working hard and I saw a few catches that were very promising. The drive was the most annoying part though. Driving in LI is like constipation.. :shock: ...slow, hard and painful. People out there can't drive for sh*te. By the time I made it out there I wanted to pimp smack someone like they did Shockey.. :lol: , anywho, they worked Law a little by himself after the practice. Saw no limps or anything, but he didnt do that much either. He looks great though and does seem leaner but still muscular and tight. Hope it all works out for us. Ellis, Robertson, Reed, Barrett, Hendu and guys gave autos after practice. The kids went nuts over Ellis. It was a nice day. Will report again with much more depth after the night practice wednesday...God Bless and good night.. :lol:=D>

thanks for the report missy!!! :D missed you in albany! cant wait to here your report on Wed night! i am jealous!! Why cant they have training camp in connecticut! OY! :lol:

The drive was the most annoying part though. Driving in LI is like constipation.. :shock: ...slow, hard and painful.

Aint that the truth. We swear every single year that we will NEVER do that drive again! :lol:

Why cant they have training camp in connecticut! OY! :lol:

Hey gal..meet the hubby & I at training camp this year. :wink:

NOW thats reporting....everything from takin dumps to autograph sessions.... =D>=D> good job girl... :lol:

Aint that the truth. We swear every single year that we will NEVER do that drive again! :lol:

Hey gal..meet the hubby & I at training camp this year. :wink:

...make sure you let me know when you guys are going. I'll go through mental constipation to meet you and the hubby girlie... :lol:

I know it's early - but are either of you ladies going to try to make it to Gillette for the first Pats/Jets tilt? You two make MY a-list group :wink:

i would love to!! i love listening to foxboro go quiet when we tear you guys up :mrgreen:

<note> i am ignoring tommy's A-list comments... some jokes have out lived their time ( like the small tee shirt joke i made about 15 minutes ago! :lol: )

I know it's early - but are either of you ladies going to try to make it to Gillette for the first Pats/Jets tilt? You two make MY a-list group :wink:

Thanks Garb! The sentiment is mutual.

I'm only going if you, by some miracle, have extra tickets! :lol:

Thanks Garb! The sentiment is mutual.

I'm only going if you, by some miracle, have extra tickets! :lol:

I have a pretty good connection for tickets in New England. If you guys are serious about going let me know. I am always happy to hook a jet fan up.

Funny stuff, Max. Hope that "NY Fans only" policy of yours stands up this time.

I already have my tickets to the Jets/Pats game. Bummer, eh Maxie?

Here's hoping both teams are in contention. It will make the game insanely fun.

Funny stuff, Max. Hope that "NY Fans only" policy of yours stands up this time.

I already have my tickets to the Jets/Pats game. Bummer, eh Maxie?

Here's hoping both teams are in contention. It will make the game insanely fun.

"Insanely fun"? Having sex with three depraved professional female beach volleyball players while on a bangin' coke trip is "insanely fun." Sitting in Foxboro Massachusetts in -11 degree temps is NOT "insanely fun." It is "OK."

Archived