if the Jets were in the NFC, how would they finish?

Blackout

I could see us getting home field in the NFC. At the very least, a first round bye. The NFC is terrible. The Jets could have went to the Super Bowl last year if they played in that sh*t conference.

BTW, the only competetion in the NFC would be from Philly and Carolina. Minnesota doesn't scare me with their Redskinesque offseason and Atlanta would be a .500 or worse team in the AFC.

why dont you guys consider Minnesota a real threat? They've put together a good defense

Ted Cottrell is still the DC last time I checked and when we brought in 6 new starters one year he did really well with that bunch. :shock:

Plus I've never been on the Fred Smoot or Darren Sharper bandwagon myself.

Darren Sharper is garbage. Smoot and Pat Williams were great signings, but I don't know how well this thrown-together defense is going to mesh with Fat Ted as their fearless leader. The Vikings had a Redskins offseason defensively. And as Washington has proved time and time again, games are not played on paper.

I still think that the Vikings will win the North (more that later this week! Teaser!), but the Jets would cream them. JMO, bitches.

If they were in the NFC East? They'd win it. Who'd beat them? Philly just lost all their WR's. Dallas, Washington, the Giants... they all suck.

Minnesota blows. The Lions have a legit chance at the NFC Norris divison.

Atlanta sucks. Carolina is going to steamroll them.

The NFC West is a joke. Arizona, St Louis, San Fran, and Seattle? Please.

The NFC is the weaker conference. No doubt about it. The Jets would probably walk away with it. As would teh Pats, Ravens, and possibly Steelers (if Duce gets healthy and Ward gets into camp)

Speaking of Atlanta, I honestly think they would be an improved team if Matt Schaub started some games. He is a pretty good qb, from what I saw of him play in college and in the limited playing time he has had in the pros he seems to have made a good transition. Of course he has played mostly in preseason games but I would like to see how he would do in regular season match ups.

Just my 2 cents.

Not saying totally replace Vick (I know they would never do that unless he got injured) but Schaub is worthy to at least get a shot

Archived