Flight Crew New Uniforms

jetsrule128

the uniforms were cool -- they were like stewardess motif style, so thats why they had hats like that and hankerchiefs around their necks. Regarding the "diapers" comment, to me it looked more like shrilly cotton panties. Kinda hot to have girls slightly more covered up and not everything skin-tight.

I was a fan of the upgraded flight crew at today's game!

Diapers.

LOL! that is what the guys in my section were saying also.

a "famous designer" designed these.. cmon.. even i know that the panties should have been green or black.. and my 16 year old daughter calls me "fashion challenged" :D

i know today was bad but can someone please post some flight crew pics

You're gay, why would you want to see their photos?

Those uniform bottoms look like diapers, which after watching yesterday, are 100% appropriate. The only difference was the coaching staff put theirs on UNDER their clothes.

LOL! that is what the guys in my section were saying also.

a "famous designer" designed these.. cmon.. even i know that the panties should have been green or black.. and my 16 year old daughter calls me "fashion challenged" :D

The poor girls got booed! You Jets fans are freakin' brutal.

I agree with you Bumbelina, that annoucer chick is Gawd awful. Why don't they just zoom the camera towards her boobs and just show that for three minutes. That would work better than actually having her talk. Wow.

The poor girls got booed! You Jets fans are freakin' brutal.

I agree with you Bumbelina, that annoucer chick is Gawd awful. Why don't they just zoom the camera towards her boobs and just show that for three minutes. That would work better than actually having her talk. Wow.

Garb = a woman with her head on straight.

Gotta disagree with the majority of the posters and say that I like the new Flight Crew uniforms. They have a retro 1960's look that is really unique and creative. Plus, I think the white ruffled panties are very sexy!! Go Flight Crew!

Not that there is anything wrong with that

Archived