Jet vs. Lions Predictions

Ferris

The Jets have usually played well in preseason under Edwards so I say Jets 24 Lions 17. Really I just like to see how the rookies perform and roster spot battles shape up like at safety position for us

I'm going against the grain and think that the Jets will have some problems in this game. I think the offense will sputter, while the defense will have its hands full with R Williams and K Jones.

Lions 24

Jets 10

Not funny, Rogers is our best reciever

last year he Made Roy Williams look like a JAG in preseason... He's bigger, faster, and is as physically gifted as williams.

BMW is the one Im wondering about... 30 touchdowns in 26 college games (out of a total 26 college games) He could be the beast

Seeing as how neither offense is going to be that great, and the defenses seem to be carrying the day, early at training camp, I say 21-13 Lions. I have a feeling the Jets first team defense will come out earlier than the Lions first team offense. Not a whole lot earlier, but early enough to where the Lions offense can score.

And Jeff Garcia sucks. Dan Orlovsky... he's going to be a player. He'll get the other two TD passes.

Pennington is out

And our 4 best defensive players are out (Ty Law, John Abraham, Eric Barton and Dewayne Robertson)

Its gonna be hard to pull one out. But I like our reserves at all those positions so I say Jets will still beat the Lions

24-17

Archived