Chargers are 8.5 point favorites

So we're going to beat New England on November 13th and lose to San Diego on Monday? :eek:

Yes. IMO San Diego are a more talented team than the Bradyless Pats and we're still gelling as a team. We will be a much better team come November 13th. I think next Monday could be ugly to be honest, but I'll not give up hope on the season.

if tomlinson plays he'll be very limited with his toe problem, but that sproles guy is insanely fast. give the chargers some credit, they should be 2-0, but well still cover the 9 points and maybe squeak out a win, sadly this game will probably come down to a field goal

Yes. IMO San Diego are a more talented team than the Bradyless Pats and we're still gelling as a team. We will be a much better team come November 13th. I think next Monday could be ugly to be honest, but I'll not give up hope on the season.

Nonsense! The Bolts are AWFUL against the pass, especially in their secondary. If Mangini has the balls to turn Favre loose, we win by 10. But the miserable, little, fat-f**k-dwarf won't do that, thus...

Nonsense! The Bolts are AWFUL against the pass, especially in their secondary. If Mangini has the balls to turn Favre loose, we win by 10. But the miserable, little, fat-f**k-dwarf won't do that, thus...

Don't hold back! I think it will be competitive. We will sack Rivers. We can get very physical this year and our secondary is better than their wideouts. Isn't Gates less than 100%? My fear is that our offense will turtle again, or that Special

teams will kill us. Can we get rid of Brad Smith now? He doesn't even seem to be helping on ST. And send Wallace Wright along too. Let's get some receivers out there for Favre.

Don't hold back! I think it will be competitive. We will sack Rivers. We can get very physical this year and our secondary is better than their wideouts. Isn't Gates less than 100%? My fear is that our offense will turtle again, or that Special

teams will kill us. Can we get rid of Brad Smith now? He doesn't even seem to be helping on ST. And send Wallace Wright along too. Let's get some receivers out there for Favre.

Yep, let's cut those 2 guys now, because Jerry Rice's clone is sitting on the street ready to be signed.

SD is due for a W. Its a must win for them if they want to keep pace with Denver.

NY loses 2 in a row. Thats why I stated that Miami was a must win for NY.

Yup, IMO they need this game A LOT more than we do. TBH most Jet fans wouldn't have expected much from this game entering the season and would have taken 2-2 without question, I know I certainly would have. If we lose to SD, I will not be too worried (As long as we don't play TOO badly) as long as we beat Arizona at home in week 4. If we lose to Arizona then we're screwed.

What are you talking about? You already won a game, so you would be 1-2.

Silly Billy.

I just know I'm undefeated going on road trips! my pickled liver has an adverse effect on how the Jets play. heh!

Welcome back, and the Chargers will be 0-3!! heh! :cheers:

Yeah but there's a world of difference between BB and Norv Turner. We got a shot!

Archived