Let's Be Honest Here...

SoFlaJets

The guys who needs to watch the phish/patsies tape and learn something is our own OC and HC. It doesnt mean anything that they beat them today and we didnt last week. What the phish did very well today with a pus armed QB that no one should be afraid of and what we did poorly last week is all contained in the offensive playcall and if our genius's don't wake up to that - it doesnt matter who we play or where.

Im worried that the players saw the Phins crush the Pats today and feel down about the team as well... they have to be second guessing the coaches at this point... Favre already has been...

i agree, we had first crack at the patsies and played scared, we should have been like a bunch of crazed dogs chewing at the leash to get at them but like "womangini" always sayz "its a process in the way we go about doing things...":yawn: i'm sick and tired of him and his vanilla schemes. maybe he watched the game today and feels like an idiot. the whole nation will see him on center stage 2morrow nite can hardly wait:rolleyes:

JETS need to give there 07 mvp more then 2 touches. tannenbaun says the jets have soo many talented players on offense its hard to spread the wealth. They are giving it to the wrong players if all they can produce is 1 td. I think when chatman returns after the bye jets offense will improve he can find the end zone in short yardage.

How many of us really think we're gonna win tomorrow night?

(is there a cricket smilie?)

I know I'm gonna be depressed as all hell but look at the next 4 games after SD

Arizona, Cincy, Oakland and KC....

We're gonna lose to Cincy, too. Oakland is a maybe.

Well anyone who doesn't agree with everything you say is a stupid idiot right?

Either way, the amount of whining on this board is a ****ing disgrace. Some people just need to grow a pair.

Oh pipe down.

I was laughing at you calling somebody else an arrogant little punk, it had nothing to do with agreeing with you or not agreeing with you.

Geez, I'm back for a day and already the little kids are getting sensitive.

Oh pipe down.

I was laughing at you calling somebody else an arrogant little punk, it had nothing to do with agreeing with you or not agreeing with you.

Geez, I'm back for a day and already the little kids are getting sensitive.

Yeah sure buddy. Whatever you say.

I'll just put you on ignore now to avoid the rest of your bull****.

The guys who needs to watch the phish/patsies tape and learn something is our own OC and HC. It doesnt mean anything that they beat them today and we didnt last week. What the phish did very well today with a pus armed QB that no one should be afraid of and what we did poorly last week is all contained in the offensive playcall and if our genius's don't wake up to that - it doesnt matter who we play or where.

in other words NJ....Henning>>>>>>>>>>>Brian Schott

It's interesting that when the schedule for the season came out, most on here

thought that we might be 1-2 after 3 games before we hit the "easy" part of the schedule.

Somehow I might be able to live with that but no body told us that the Bills would be

3-0 and that would put us 2 games behind. Plus the Pats really aren't that bad and

now who knows what the Fins can do.

It's interesting that when the schedule for the season came out, most on here

thought that we might be 1-2 after 3 games before we hit the "easy" part of the schedule.

Somehow I might be able to live with that but no body told us that the Bills would be

3-0 and that would put us 2 games behind. Plus the Pats really aren't that bad and

now who knows what the Fins can do.

Hey Senior I wanted to ask you-were there any Jets games ON TV around 1966-67? The reason I thought of it was b/c of being reminded last night of the first game I ever watched; The Ice Bowl. I was telling my wife that THAT game made me a Packers fan-until the 1968 season-then it was the Jets

in other words NJ....Henning>>>>>>>>>>>Brian Schott

It sure looks like it buddy - he has our cast off QB (thankfully), a lesser line, and apparently a lot of creativity.

Every analyst I've heard talk about the game tonight is in agreement that Mangini and Shott need to really open up our offense. If they don't, I'm not thinking we need to have their hands near the steering wheel. I understand that Favre has only been with us a month and a half - but if we dont get with it we'll turn around and be halfway through the season struggling to be a .500 team.

It sure looks like it buddy - he has our cast off QB (thankfully), a lesser line, and apparently a lot of creativity.

Every analyst I've heard talk about the game tonight is in agreement that Mangini and Shott need to really open up our offense. If they don't, I'm not thinking we need to have their hands near the steering wheel. I understand that Favre has only been with us a month and a half - but if we dont get with it we'll turn around and be halfway through the season struggling to be a .500 team.

I was wondering where you stood with this regime right about now NJ....I'll tell you what since the NE playoff game if we lose tonight that'll make 15 out of the last 20 games LOSSES and perhaps time to start considering whether or not these guys have what it takes....

So let me get this straight. if the jets win tonight and are 2-1 thats a good thing, but the pats are 2-1 after the same 3 games and their season is done. ok I get it.

I just love jets boards you cant buy comedy like this.

nobody is saying the Pats are done Chris...we're not THAT stoopid

I was wondering where you stood with this regime right about now NJ....I'll tell you what since the NE playoff game if we lose tonight that'll make 15 out of the last 20 games LOSSES and perhaps time to start considering whether or not these guys have what it takes....

Talk about things that make you go hmmm... No worries ts early in the season. No team really looks dominant. Especially in the afc.

And I just heard all of the ESPN analysts say the same thing. Most of us here are of that opinion - we cant all be wrong. I'm not wild about Mangini but I'm by no means to second guess everything he does. Shotty has shown nothing in my book. If Mangini doesnt open this offense and start showing some stones with his defense - we're just in for more mediocrity. I'm sick of mediocrity. We've got good enough personel to thrive on good coacing. I don't know if we have good coaching.

Speaking of coach - Ditka just picked us to win!

Archived