~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers MONDAY NIGHT Thread~~~~

InstantClassic

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUMPED RIGHT NOW!!!

Could be the caffiene.....Who knows. LOL

Anyways, we need a huge performance tonight. We need to start early, if we get off to a slow start IMO it could very well start to pile on. If we get off to a good start the 0-2 Chargers may very well begin to doubt themselves. Lets take it to the bastards!! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

what time is it where you're at IJ?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Open it up Mangini and Schott..unleash the Favre!

if they do, watch out for stuckey tonite. he might show his a** off! he could blow up with farve at QB. after all, people forget he was a playmaker at clemson, problem was staying healthy. that said, look for stuckey to have a big game from the slot. and yes i do have him as my fantasy pick this week:p

suzie kolber said she asked faneca what our offensive idnetity is and he said "i dont really know, I guess explosive offense in the waiting, but what you see tonight you will not see in week 10"

that part of the quote is good if the jets offense sucks tonight, but if we put up 500 yards that quote must get thrown out;)

if they do, watch out for stuckey tonite. he might show his a** off! he could blow up with farve at QB. after all, people forget he was a playmaker at clemson, problem was staying healthy. that said, look for stuckey to have a big game from the slot. and yes i do have him as my fantasy pick this week:p

I've started Stuckey in my fantasy league since week 1 too! He's definitely a sleeper.

I read Favre never lost to the chargers.and favre never has a bad monday night football game. I expect the streak to continue. JETS have to give it there all. Show the world U belong.

you're right Tone...it has been nice having us being a part of the discussion since we got Favre-we NEED this win if we want it to continue

did yous see that gahbage!!! 1 state thinks we gonna win?!!!! they nuts??? lets shock the world baby, lets shock the damn world....kill the bolts!!!

J.E.T.S. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!:box:

I'm with you, no respect, lets earn it tonight!!!

GO JETS!!!!!

Archived