Seahawks fan has no class, Vacchiano's Blog

BroadwayJ667

The stuff that people post on the internet never ceases to amaze me. I take football pretty damn seriously. That is just unreal though, sickening that someone would post that. I love a good joke, but to poke at other peoples pain -- to poke at a day that ruined some many lives, well that is just beyond classless.

I hate the Giants more than anyone you will ever meet. I posted a nasty thread over there because 9/11 was no joke and should NEVER be taken for granted. Too many people died that day for no reason. I will always defend them till my day comes.

I say register there and flood their board till they have to shut it down. This has nothing to do about football at all. Just the point of one douchebags doings.

That site is garbage and so are the Seahawk fans on it.

When the Bills played the Hawks, we were on there, and all they did was make fun of Kevin Everette and his injury. Constant jokes of his neck injury, how they thought it was funny, etc.

It was out of control, then after we beat them down we were all banned by the same idiot that posted all that crap. I was astonished.

That site is just absolute garbage. I've been reading some threads there--90% of them are pure pieces of ****, it's pathetic. Just see the first response to this thread to know what I'm talking about:

http://www.seahawkshuddle.com/v1/viewtopic.php?t=19305&start=0

This type of stuff just absolutely sickens me. How can anyone joke about something like this? By the way, what I linked to is all in what they call a PG-13 forum. I call bull****.

seems the site is down:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

<LI id=causeNotConnected>You are not connected to the Internet. <LI id=causeSiteProblem>The website is encountering problems.
  • There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:

bullet.pngDiagnose Connection Problems

down.png More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

<LI id=errorExpl2>Internet connectivity has been lost. <LI id=errorExpl3>The website is temporarily unavailable. <LI id=errorExpl4>The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable. <LI id=errorExpl5>The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
  • If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.

To view subscribed feeds

1. Click the Favorites Center button favcenter.png, click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

<LI id=viewRecentWebpages2>Click Tools tools.png, and then click Work Offline.
  1. Click the Favorites Center button favcenter.png, click History, and then click the page you want to view.

This man will be going straight to hell..He has to be mentally deranged..Did the website even ban this psycho..God help us with people like this walking the planet.

The sickest part of it is he's the owner of the website, and his brother is a moderator. They're both still defending what they said as freedom of speech, and then getting angry at everyone who retaliates from what they said.

You reap what you sow...

The sickest part of it is he's the owner of the website, and his brother is a moderator. They're both still defending what they said as freedom of speech, and then getting angry at everyone who retaliates from what they said.

You reap what you sow...

Well... it aint a freedom of speech issue so he's wrong there.

He can say whatever he wants, no matter how classless or tasteless. However, that doesnt mean he cant be ridiculed or held accountable for what he said. I hate ass-holes like that who think they can say whatever they want without consequence. He cant. And if he cant handle the backlash from his stupidity, then he shouldnt open his mouth.

I personally dont care what he said. It doesnt upset me or piss me off. He tried a crack at humor and failed miserably. I feel sorry for someone who has to stoop to such low levels to try to get a rise out of people.

They banned my IP address. :lol:

I only went there to stir some shiit. Never planned on being there more than 1 post. I`ve since deleted that site and I hope they shut it down. If I owned that site and I had a member post that crap, he`d be banned and I shut the site down until after the Giants/Hawks game. Too bad for everyone else. It would be great punishment because of one ass-hole. I`m pretty sure it would keep others from posting without thinking.

Im shocked that anyone from the Puget Sound area would make such remarks. Trust me everyone, this assclown does not represent the people of Seattle.

Please do not assume that Seahawk fans are all like this. Most of them have shown nothing but respect for NYC and what happened 7 years ago.

To open my comments, I am appalled and disgusted at the tasteless post containing 9-11 jokes on the currently unavailable website seahawkshuddle.com. As a fan of the Seahawks let me state that this is not typical of the majority of my fellow fans. In fact this is the smallest of minorities.

Nearly any reaction felt in regards to this website in probably justified by all who felt the anger and violence of the events of September 11, 2001. Although these feelings of anger and violation is most poignantly felt by those who live in and near New York City, Washington D.C. and Shanksville, PA, we all feel it, even those of us on the Pacific Ocean.

The post on seahawkshuddle.com also included other juvenal, tasteless comments regarding other former New York Giants who have recently passed. This too is wrong and crosses the line of civility and reasonable humor.

To all of these offenses I as a Seahawk fan apologize. I apologize to the fans of the New York Giants and to anyone else who felt in any degree the same way I did as I read the posts left on this site. I love the distinctly American game of football. I have thoroughly enjoyed the match-ups between the Seattle Seahawks and the New York Giants.

Although I am not the offender, I hope that everyone accepts the apologies this true Seahawk fan and many others like me offer to you.

I am sorry.

Archived