Jets DTdepth chart

RichardSeymour

What's the DT depth chart look like? If D-Rob misses games, who are your two guys? How have Pouha and whatshisface looked?

According to Cimini tonight, this is a HUGE concern. He says McGill won't be around long. Reed is too small and Legree is out of position.

I freaked when I read what he wrote. He also said the DROBs knee will be a factor and the rookie hasn't shown anything.

What's the DT depth chart look like? If D-Rob misses games, who are your two guys? How have Pouha and whatshisface looked?

Like superstars...Word on the street is there are BURNING up the playing field.

I head Lance Legree has 47 sacks in camp so far and even returned 3 picks to the house.

Pouha one day actually leaped the entire offensive line and sacked penny on the way down...on some crouching tiger hidden sack sh*t.

1 of my "inside sources" told me Drob will be lucky to get these 2 off the field when he is ready to come back.

How's things in Pat's camp?

Well, thankfully Drob went to Andrews and all apears well that Drobs knee is not and wont be a problem. Might even play Friday (but I doubt it, why risk?).

I havent heard a PEEP outa Legree so far. I think I heard 1 or 2 decent things about Pouha. Not much from Reed either.

Ya know. People love to hate on James Reed because he is very small for a defensive tackle, but every damn time I see him out there on the field he is making plays! He may be small, but he plays like a big man. I really dont have a problem with him starting, jmo.

I cant wait to see preseason action. I will be keeping my eyes on our DTs. Some players are just not practice players. Some guys turn it on when there is real games going and the rest shrivel up like old men. Like they say, it separates the men from the boys.

Archived