good morning nat kaeding

joewilly

Nate Kaeding = Mike Nugent.

Jet fans will be seeing alot of what happened last night this upcoming season. #-o

Any particular reasoning for this or evidence that it may be true? Or are you just a clueless troll that needs to rip on every single little thing about the Jets because you have nothing better to do with your time than loaf around Jet Nation nitpicking everything?

Please ignore Mr.

"IUSEDTOBEACOWBOYSFANUNTILTHEYSTARTED

SUCKINGSOIJUMPEDONTHENEARESTBANDWAGON

WHICHISHOWIBECAMEPATSFANTX".

He has absolutely nothing better to do with his welfare payments or free time other than to rack up thousands upon thousands of posts in NY Jets message boards. In person he is exactly like the guy from Napoleon Dynamite - only 20 years older.

Total loser...

:Ban:

Please ignore Mr.

"IUSEDTOBEACOWBOYSFANUNTILTHEYSTARTED

SUCKINGSOIJUMPEDONTHENEARESTBANDWAGON

WHICHISHOWIBECAMEPATSFANTX".

He has absolutely nothing better to do with his welfare payments or free time other than to rack up thousands upon thousands of posts in NY Jets message boards. In person he is exactly like the guy from Napoleon Dynamite - only 20 years older.

Total loser...

:Ban:

Max,

I see you've increased your standards with regards to your recruiting efforts.

Keep up the fine work.

Hey newbies, don't take Tx too seriously. He likes to be an idiot on purpose to get a rise out of us. If you stop reacting to him, he might actually try to engage in serious conversation. But if you just let him bait you like this, he'll continue to have his fun.

Because it's really cool when your favorite hobby is annoying Jets fans on a Jets website, how I envy your greatness Tx.

to the newbies:

there is a copy of tx's medical report on file in max's office. clearly stated in the report is " while he does not have ulcers, he is a carrier"

lets not make rookie mistakes like other boards & get into petty namecalling. Witty comebacks are always welcome,but otherwise please ignore

Nate Kaeding = Mike Nugent.

Jet fans will be seeing alot of what happened last night this upcoming season. #-o

Tex - Haven't the last 36 years of futility shown you the Jets are the exception as oppossed to the rule. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tex - Haven't the last 36 years of futility shown you the Jets are the exception as oppossed to the rule. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ok guys, i'm willing to make any wager of your choice that nugent makes his first fg attempt in the preseason,since you seem so sure he's a bust

What about a wager that Nugent isn't within 5% of Brien's FG percentage (83%) from last year?

You are lucky I have a sig and avatar bet going with RS, because I would have taken your bet up.

Doug had a good % because he herm and westoff never allowed him to kick from a distance, like over 45 yards. They did it a few times but they also punted from midfield alot.

What the hell you talking about Willis?

The Jets season ends January 1st versus Buffalo. :wink:

Even so texas, the way you carry on bashing us jetfans, I doubt you make it til christmas. I'm heading over to the Italian cement contractor thread in the lounge next to solicit some service. whats you're shoe size ? :lol:

What the hell are you babbling about? The so-called recruiting efforts hit rock bottom when you were allowed to join - they had nowhere else to go but up from there. Loser.

Solid 3rd post Karma. :shock:

BTW, my 5th period math teacher is Mrs. Joyce, who did you get?

Solid 3rd post Karma. :shock:

BTW, my 5th period math teacher is Mrs. Joyce, who did you get?

You see, "Tex"...in your very, very small world the total number of posts you have on a message board is all that matters - and that is very sad. Maybe one day, (if you ever make it out of 5th grade that is) you'll realize there is so much more to life. Until then you will remain a loser without a life or friends and always logged into 5 or 6 message boards at the same time waiting to hijack every single thread that shows up.

You see, "Tex"...in your very, very small world the total number of posts you have on a message board is all that matters - and that is very sad. Maybe one day, (if you ever make it out of 5th grade that is) you'll realize there is so much more to life. Until then you will remain a loser without a life or friends and always logged into 5 or 6 message boards at the same time waiting to hijack every single thread that shows up.

Wow, I just got my clock cleaned from a newbie. :shock:

Hey Karma, just a little advice.

Enjoy your time here, but if you don't want to look like a fool, don't play with fire.

Wow, I just got my clock cleaned from a newbie. :shock:

Hey Karma, just a little advice.

Enjoy your time here, but if you don't want to look like a fool, don't play with fire.

You sir, hardly constitute fire and therefore I hardly come off looking like a fool. Just let it go and try a little harder to not be such a troll. Just because I'm new to this board doesn't mean I haven't come up against your BS before. You of all people should know how thick you spread it around. Good Day.

Archived