Let's talk about a buffalo road trip!

joebabyny

Tony and Duane, thanks for the hospitality toward me and my friends. And it was great seeing and hanging with you all, it was a great weekend, well aside from the fun little us customs vehicle search and some 3 am roadside fun with ny staties and breathalizers. LOL

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a trip!! Got home Monday afternoon around 2:00 pm. Took the rest of the day to recuperate. I might not drink for a few days!! It was great to see everyone. The weather was great for a November afternoon in Buffalo and the win just added to it. Thanks to all who stopped in to say hello. Joe thanks for the pork from Espisito's & the keg. That stuff was incredible. Hope everyone returned home safely. See you all this Sunday.

What a trip!! Got home Monday afternoon around 2:00 pm. Took the rest of the day to recuperate. I might not drink for a few days!! It was great to see everyone. The weather was great for a November afternoon in Buffalo and the win just added to it. Thanks to all who stopped in to say hello. Joe thanks for the pork from Espisito's & the keg. That stuff was incredible. Hope everyone returned home safely. See you all this Sunday.

duane, id just like to thank u guys again for your hospitality sunday, and it was great meeting everyboday. it was very greatly appreciated and a great time was had by all, especially those there to support gang green....

Archived