Brooks Bollinger....

Smizzy

Bollinger back at Wisconsin uesed to get replaced in passing downs-to me that is enough to say get rid of him.

Eakins they put him in the last couple of minutes to hand the ball off-so you could not get any judgement on him

Bollinger back at Wisconsin uesed to get replaced in passing downs-to me that is enough to say get rid of him.

Eakins they put him in the last couple of minutes to hand the ball off-so you could not get any judgement on him

So how come Sorgi doesn't have 30 wins? Injury got Sorgi all his minutes. Check the stats before you repeat the BS that you heard from someone else. Give BB the drops and what have you got? Give him the starting O lineup instead of the 2 out of 11 he had when he came in he might have been the "New Namath" today. Eakin is making two handoffs at the end of the game and you don't call that a judgement? The coaches must have made a judgement. Vinny should come back, you deserve him.

So how come Sorgi doesn't have 30 wins? Injury got Sorgi all his minutes. Check the stats before you repeat the BS that you heard from someone else. Give BB the drops and what have you got? Give him the starting O lineup instead of the 2 out of 11 he had when he came in he might have been the "New Namath" today. Eakin is making two handoffs at the end of the game and you don't call that a judgement? The coaches must have made a judgement. Vinny should come back, you deserve him.

Are you seriously mad that someone dissed Bollinger? The guy sucks. We have all seen him play and he is terrible. He will be packing groceries by the end of camp guarenteed.

I actually watch many college games including Wisconsin games with Bollinger- I an not an expert but I am not just talking blindly when I talk about college football-Thank you-

Jetstone?

I actually watch many college games including Wisconsin games with Bollinger- I an not an expert but I am not just talking blindly when I talk about college football-Thank you-

OK, since you see fluently, gimme the #'s. Which game was he replaced on obvious throwing downs? You just can't win 30 in the Big 10 as a platooned QB. Not many win 30 in any conference. BB may stick with the Jetz or may move on but he was not pulled on obvious passing downs at Wisc. Thought Jetstone was funny but like Fee-Fee's groupie it gets a little weird and self-serving after a while. Some beat writer from NJ is calling JF the "new Namath" not me, I think of him as the "new Vinny" which equals "close but no cigar". Yabba-Dabba-Do!

Archived